Tidal Sharing - Rs 550 per year

Anybody here lost your playlist in Tidal? I'm ****ing done with all these rubbish streaming services except Spotify.
Who cares for high res when your playlist of thousands of songs just ****ing disappear?
It started with missing ( greyed out) songs years ago (?2017) when they introduced this scammy Master symbol beside certain songs.
I will rather pay and listen to badly encoded 128kbps MUSIC that I love over some glossy master quality assured smooth jazz bullshit with my 3000EUR desktop headphone setup or just average cheap BTNC headphones.
And I'm a very snobbish audiophile who is in this hobby for love of some meaningful songs ( often very badly mixed and mastered) not all/ any PERFECTLY RECORDED 24 bit 192 kHz generic meaningless, soul less music.

Anybody here lost your playlist in Tidal? I'm ****ing done with all these rubbish streaming services except Spotify.
Who cares for high res when your playlist of thousands of songs just ****ing disappear?
It started with missing ( greyed out) songs years ago (?2017) when they introduced this scammy Master symbol beside certain songs.
I will rather pay and listen to badly encoded 128kbps MUSIC that I love over some glossy master quality assured smooth jazz bullshit with my 3000EUR desktop headphone setup or just average cheap BTNC headphones.
And I'm a very snobbish audiophile who is in this hobby for love of some meaningful songs ( often very badly mixed and mastered) not all/ any PERFECTLY RECORDED 24 bit 192 kHz generic meaningless, soul less music.
So it turns out that since they've stopped the service in Turkey, the only option was to create a new account with Tidal Argentina. You can try migrating your playlists from the old account
to the new one using one of these services: freeyourmusic, Soundiiz, SongShift and Macsome Tidal Music Downloader. Haven't tried them myself but read on reddit that its possible to transfer playlists
using them.

As for the guys who are on my group under family sharing, I'll try adding the same email addresses and lets see if that works - if it does then the playlists should remain in those accounts.

Edit: Turns out the above is not possible as I get this error :

El/la usuario/a que estás intentando añadir tiene un país diferente asociado a su cuenta -->
The user you are trying to add has a different country associated with their account

So, in this case, it seems the email addresses for Tidal Argentina will have to be different from the ones we registered with for Turkey.

Last edited:
So it turns out that since they've stopped the service in Turkey, the only option was to create a new account with Tidal Argentina. You can try migrating your playlists from the old account
to the new one using one of these services: freeyourmusic, Soundiiz, SongShift and Macsome Tidal Music Downloader. Haven't tried them myself but read on reddit that its possible to transfer playlists
using them.

As for the guys who are on my group under family sharing, I'll try adding the same email addresses and lets see if that works - if it does then the playlists should remain in those accounts.

Edit: Turns out the above is not possible as I get this error :

El/la usuario/a que estás intentando añadir tiene un país diferente asociado a su cuenta -->
The user you are trying to add has a different country associated with their account

So, in this case, it seems the email addresses for Tidal Argentina will have to be different from the ones we registered with for Turkey.
My group also looking for some other country after Turkey . Does Argentina works ?
Will shift to Argentina if working

Back