What did you want to be?

I first fancied myself being a naval aviator.Only to realise that seeing it on TV & doing it in real life are 2 different things.:ashamed:

But now am more looking forward to Networking as a career option.:)

when I was a kid I wanted to become (prioritized list)

#1 Bollywood/Hollywood Actor

#2 Race Driver

#3 Dancer

#4 Drummer

#5 Singer

Now I want to become (prioritized list)

#1 PC/Console Games Tester

#2 Bollywood/Hollywood Actor

#3 Dancer

Though due to many unforeseen chain of events I can't do anything other than use my PC with just my right hand while relaxing on a Bed with a Water Mattress :p

After I get cured I still can't pursue my dreams as I'm my dads only Successor so got to take his Business further :)

i wanted to be everyone that caught my fancy at one time or the other.

from a policeman, army guy, surgeon - heart, brain, etc, fighter pilot, fireman, product designer, aeronautical engineer, scientist, ninja, etc. :D

most of these decisions were made after seeing some extremely popular tv series or movies :p

i day dreamed a lot of these. no regrets even if i'm not one of those right now.

architect...designing houses and mega structures ..., got the first part done ..mega structures ..had to rethink my dreams over that part :D

when i was 1 standard age 6 i want u become watchman, autodriver, astronomer, tennis start ,pilot and actor so but i have no perfect dream so i switch u computer engineer :)

When i was small i wanted to be a pilot ( damn we all wanted to be pilot when we were small... whats with that :| )

After that always dreamt of owning a biggie like Microsoft :D

I wanted to be an scientist or an engineer..Was always good at breaking and repairing things..

Though now im doing CA, im stil trying to somehow incorporate the making and breaking part..:)

ultra vires said:
When i was small i wanted to be a pilot ( damn we all wanted to be pilot when we were small... whats with that :| )

After that always dreamt of owning a biggie like Microsoft :D

Me too ! But that was then...

Now,I aim to become a highly successful (multi:p )billionaire with my own group of companies(a conglomerate if you may)...
Make it right at the top of the FORBES list of billionaires.. :eek:hyeah:

Wanted to be a mig pilot, however things crashed in 6th when I got my spects. From that point onward take things the way they come.

Most importantly I wont like to be anybody else, if given a wish I would like to be myself again. Its a roller coaster ride you see.

~LT

Wanted to be a automobile designer till the 10th grade , was good at drawing up detailed sketched and all and even had a portfolio of sorts. Did biotechnology in the 11th grade , read a few journals and have decide to pursue a B.tech in biotechology and make it big in cloning research , Plan to send my clone for work while i game :eek:hyeah:

I wanted to

Navy Merchant (Always sounded cool)

But then I always wanted to be within the Hotel Industry (Which at the moment no way related to)

But then I do plan to open my own restaurant in another 5 years....
Inshallah when I will.....

Would love to have you guys over for dinner!!

^^ ok if you are giving free food coupons then we are in :D

@ saumik : I thought he would have improved after leaving kawa :p, btw when did saumik started playin Q3 ??

I wanted to b everything which involved earning money...like cricketer,tennis star,engineer,doctor and many more...

Now seeing i cant b all ....i m deciding to b in entertainment industry...thats the only thing where i can b all...though on side i will continue my studies regarding photography,animation and designing on my own and hope to start free lancing plus b good in share market

Back