What did you want to be?

I haven't started doing anything to regret not doing something else. Game or map designer is the target, but I'm not competent right now and I doubt I'll be so by the time I'm done with studying.

I wanted to play soccer until class 8, then i got introduced to computers and I decided to be something that will keep me close to my pc (n gaming), so decided on becoming a programmer

Till maybe around 5th grade, i wanted to be a cricketer, then after watching the movie Border, in around 9th grade, I wanted to join Army. After learning a bit of computers I wanted to be a hacker. But sadly I ended up being a Sys Admin which I dont like a bit.

I always wanted to a some person who leads very simple and Uncomplicated life.i have couple of friends & small family. Do something which is meaningful not only to me, but others also & i should be remembered for the changing the way people live thier life.

LoL i still haven't figured out what that "something" would be.

thats when most people say "Big Plans with no implementation." :p

Gaurish said:
I always wanted to a some person who leads very simple and Uncomplicated life.i have couple of friends & small family. Do something which is meaningful not only to me, but others also & i should be remembered for the changing the way people live thier life.

Touching and beautiful.......I really appreciate that. In fact I share that feeling too.

I wanted to be a computer programmer but ended up programming 'travel itineraries' for other people.

I am into tourism and try to show my clients the beauty/culture/colors of this vibrant country. sometimes it gets really tiring and often get late during peak seasons but i still love the job.

Back