PC Peripherals Which mouse to buy?

@adi

If you think Logitech fanboy is unusual, what will you say when you meet somebody who is iball fanboy?

Yup. I know one such guy. He owns iball cabinet,keyboard,mouse,headphones,Bluetooth headsets,5.1 speaker system?

speechless.
facepalm.gif

I take that as a compliment and a matter of pride..
1ign20.gif
and i didnt mean to aim at corsair and razer. they are good brands too. main purpose was to insult companies like Iball, genius, enter, frontech, techcom etc. etc. all the cheap local brands..

I cant say about the others in that list but Genius is not a cheap local brand. Its a brand of KYE Systems Corp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KYE_Systems_Corp.

It makes the all hyped HP and Microsoft keyboard and mouse and holds the patent for the mouse wheel!

Genius is their own brand and i find the quality is great!

Also ive used some tech-com products and not all of them are bad. My office has around 10 different PC systems with different keyboards. The best keyboards in my office are one logitech, one techcom and one acer. I use a logitech K200 at home and must say the tech-com is just as good. Ive seen some bad tech-com products too but have been very pleased with some of their speakers, mentioned keyboard, etc.

I think you are getting significantly influenced by the brand power of logitech and its comparatively lower pricing.

Genius is a pretty good brand. They make really good quality keyboards. Also the build quality of DA is not very good. MX518 on the other hand is built like a tank. I'm pretty sure the G400 is solid too.

As far as Logitech as a brand goes, there is nothing more reliable. Their Rs 400/-Optical Mouse carries a 3 year warranty and if you use it properly it'll last a lot longer than that.

Cheers.

I bought a cheap mouse when i bought my computer it was gone in just 2 months then i bought the ps/2 mouse( Yeah they preferred not to give it a name ) from logitech @ Rs 350 and it is still working , almost 3 years . Me too logitech fanboi .

I think you are getting significantly influenced by the brand power of logitech and its comparatively lower pricing.

i am not one to get influenced by brand power and advertising.. whatever i am saying here is after 10 to 15 yrs of experience with computer peripherals.. .. the people who get influenced by such factors are the ones who buy iBall products..
2guns.gif

Back