Windows 7 Beta 1 Build 7000 x64 downloading right now.

I am downloading the Windows 7 x64 version right now. its a full beta and the orbit activator works on that. :bleh: so it can be fully activated...
I am waiting for my official windows 7 beta keys to arrive from MS itself, therefore I will not be using the activator.
Can't wait to inform you guys about it.

Its already available to TECHNET/MSDN subcribers.

Public would be getting it tomm.

@Tech_enthu

is there any difference between this copy and one found on p2p network as built no is same

There is no difference but when you get it from the official program then you also get a beta KEY which you can use to activate it for the full period of beta.

Alternatively, for those who do not receive the BETA keys, use the 30 days grace period, extend the grace period using the "slmgr -rearm" script 3 times, and you are good to go for 4 months. Till then, i presume a RC build would be due or already released ;)

Tech_enthu said:
There is no difference but when you get it from the official program then you also get a beta KEY which you can use to activate it for the full period of beta.

If i am not wrong u can get the product key with just registering with MS when the countdown starts :hap2:

cool. cant wait to reach home and download this. its good to have astable OS as beta to exploit and learn its features before buying it...

regards
neo

It would be great if someone on Techenclave and download wWndows 7 beta on his/her fast broadband connection and rest of us can share it amongself obviously by sharing the cost .product key can be had on registration.

I will download it once it's officially released by MS
Anyone from NCR can get a free copy from me. Just bring a blank DVD alongwith you.
Else, I can mail the DVD to guys in the NCR region @ INR10 + shipping at actuals
I hope this beta is stable.
Any idea about availability of drivers for the x64 version ?

Back