Windows 7 Beta 1 Build 7000 x64 downloading right now.

BAH moronic IDM. how can I force it to dload it as a single piwece? started dload on 2 parts out of 4, stopped at 49.5 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for your interest in the Windows 7 Beta. The volume has been phenomenal -- we’re in the process of adding more servers to handle the demand. We’re sorry for the delay and we’ll re-post the Beta as soon as we can ensure a quality download experience.

damn....:|

Its more than a month now that im using prebeta, stil superr fast..no version of windows was this fast before:)

stil downloading x32 version..hope they dont stop the directlinks..

Gaurish said:
Yeah...but Internet Explorer needs some tunning...crashed 3 times in past 1hr:mad:

Just three? Get ready to experience the crashes in your daily computing bro :eek:hyeah: IE is the most unstable app in Win 7.

stil downloading x32 version..hope they dont stop the directlinks..

Downloading using Orbit na? Even if they stop the links, don't delete it. Use any other alternate link to continue from where the stopped it.

downloading x64 version from links provided by you guys. 92% over. I'll post a review, criticism etc once done.

I have e6550, 2x2 gig corsair, gigabyte p35-dq6 and ati 2600xt

Lets see how it goes.

Guys Download the versions you want but also get the official keys as the 2.5 million limit has been cancelled.
Why crack when legit is free right?

Installed the x64 version, seems just like Vista with UI updates, don't notice any performance improvements :( Have yet to try out a game, but need to install nvidia drivers first. The Windows Experience Index seems like a PR scam, just shows higher numbers than Vista :D

Question: While installing I didn't enter the product key, now I'd like to, any idea where to enter the product key post-installation and also to activate this beast, if at all necessary? Seems to be working anyway without nags at the moment...

Back