You want it you got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
roflcopter.gif

But which one is yours? And where's the tagan you love? :rofl: Can we also have some high res unedited pics please :p

EDIT: bottle/zhops, he's responding to this thread :D

are give away those card then give me lol

or u going to run Axe on those card.

What is all about ?

let me guess ?

Ok u got lot of cards and u want Jealousy all of us ?

eh..yeh kya..:S

Ok fine thats a lot of cards..He even has a high end Quadro apart from 8800 one in that lot....So wanna talk smth abt those...

btw..why are you masking parts of the cards....

If he wrote "NTK" on the CPU I would understand.... (NTK = Need to Know)

but writing TNK? Maybe its his initials. And buddy, Ebay.com has "Intel Confidentials" for sale at cheaper than retail prices now :)

But damn thats a lot of video cards.

That stuff 's for testing, not your own, right?, whats the point in posting in the show off section. :bleh:

I too have some neat stuff at the office, like a Dual G5 Power Mac, a Core Duo iMac, an Apple 7 TB Xserve RAID. But its not my own stuff, So I do not post in the show off section. :hap5:

The point is, even if I show a freakin Rolls Royce while me sitting in it, it wont make any difference I have my own freakin go-down full of stuff. But whats the point in proving anything to you guys. At office Ive got about 6-7 of those intel confidential CPUs so why dont I go posting them right? people at TE just get more ridiculous day by day. I guess its farewell for me too. The only thing I liked on this site was the market section rest of it all is just copy and paste from other sites that do their own stuff.

Be happy in your own world people I got nothing to do with TE. Mods, please remove this thread and if possible any previous ones that I may have posted. This is my last post in TE.

If there is a way to delete my own ID please let me know. If not then please delete it for me.

Max bhai, I still dont undst why you posted those pics with those cards at work...Dont get paranoid, just explain....I mean I just dont undst....

At work I have dozens of Xbox 360, PS3 and nintendos....n loads of workstations...Wanna see pics :eek:hyeah:

I mean if you had something nice to say abt them. it would still be undst....but u just posted some badly taken pics frm work and just shoot STFU...whats the point???? Dont you think you were asking for it?

vij said:
At work I have dozens of Xbox 360, PS3 and nintendos....n loads of workstations...

What !!! :S

What kind of job you do ?!! :hap2:
Is there any vacancy ? :eek:hyeah:

MaxAxe said:
The point is, even if I show a freakin Rolls Royce while me sitting in it, it wont make any difference I have my own freakin go-down full of stuff. But whats the point in proving anything to you guys. At office Ive got about 6-7 of those intel confidential CPUs so why dont I go posting them right? people at TE just get more ridiculous day by day.
I hope you know, most people here (expect a few whom I can probably count on one hand), post stuff here that they actually *own*..

Hence I still dont get you point :S

Errmm....Ill do one thing...Ill do to Prime and asking for all sorts of pc stuff...cpu's cpu's cabby's..and take a picture and make a worthless thread here that has no meaning and reason.

Lol.. What the heck is this about?

If you wanted to leave MaxAxe, just friggin leave. Its no big deal that you have all that hardware, tomoro ill show you all the hardware I can easily lay my hands on... For keeping for however long as I wish even...

iosoft said:
What !!! :S

What kind of job you do ?!! :hap2:

Is there any vacancy ? :eek:hyeah:

<OT>

I wrk as Lead for R & D for Gameshastra. Its supposedly grown to be Indias largest Game services company. Games,Game Testing,High quality,Low Cost,Fast turnaround,Range of Services,MMOG Tesing,MMOG,Games Testing,Functionality Testing,Game Play Testing,GDC

we have seperate divisions for testing,development and game art...

We have close ties with Activision...
My primary job function is to deal wth all technicalities and head R&D for Game art... Mainly incharge of plugins/simulations/Rigs. Iam just lucky, We have some fabulous guys working for us.

Curently looking for guys with solid knowledge in C++/Opengl/Torque Engine...Salary up there with the very best for the right candidate.

<\OT>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back