Zagg 50% off

mjumrani said:
tell them to send replacement. mine was shipped on 12 and received on 16

Received mine thank you..

Dhanan said:
Seems GadgetShieldz is so much better. I got mine in 3 days from ordering date and also much cheaper too. And they claim it is the same quality as Zagg's.
Yes have heard a lot about GadgetShield recently....but that was after had ordered the Zagg and GadgetShieldz didn't have a shield for i5700 spica....GadgetShieldz is based in Chennai, so yes delivery should be quick......please share with us how is the quality of GadgetShieldz.....yes its cheap without the 50% off coupons.....the only thing that it doesn't ship with is the squeegee and the soap water solution.....but still looks its worth it.....

As far as Zagg goes its good but not worth the hype and the price.....installation went fine, but have two dots on the shield after installation....does Zagg give a replacement for that too...?????? ...:)

Congratulations, your discount code is for 40% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before October 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

zddwbn0b *

* Discounts not available for all products

agantuk said:
Congratulations, your discount code is for 40% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before October 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

zddwbn0b *

Thanx dude it worked for me :)

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before October 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

zddadwwn *

zddadsnf *

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before October 31st, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

c6jzdw9aj *

Congratulations, your discount code is for 40% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

c7fd0fzaj *

Congratulations, your discount code is for 30% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

c7wdzjfsj *

Just an update on ZAGG product aka sheild after using it for a year on my laptop .I am lazy to post the entire thing here .Just see the screen shot below

capturetxa.jpg

Metalspree said:
Just an update on ZAGG product aka sheild after using it for a year on my laptop .I am lazy to post the entire thing here .Just see the screen shot below

capturetxa.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:

Good one... Best was the last line... :rofl:

Back