Aadhaar card

^these scams projects are made for corruption. Money can be easily skimmed. Earlier Congress made money, now BJP wants to.

They say they can use Aadhar card data for NPR also. Why make people struggle this much ? This is a pity. Above 3500Cr gone down the drain with only 55% Indians in their DB, privacy and security issues, criminal interventions and now readying for a new scam ?

Now, can we give our DNAs to prove that we are Indians, for ever and be done with this shit ? After with all this, at every Govt. office we have to 'prove' that we are 'so and so'.

My sister's PF withdrawal got rejected because of not having an Aadhar card. Trying to dig info on the internet is even more confusing. Does someone have any idea whether this is mandatory?

My sister's PF withdrawal got rejected because of not having an Aadhar card. Trying to dig info on the internet is even more confusing. Does someone have any idea whether this is mandatory?

I just withdrew more than 95% of my PF in Jan 2015. Aadhar was never asked or given. It was handled by a consultant appointed by our company.

How can anyone make aadhar card medatory for a service when getting an Aadhar card is itself optional?

To give some background here:
She had to submit the pf withdrawal herself, as the employer left her high and dry. We got a letter today regarding the pf which had ticked out reasons for rejecting request:
1. Aadhar card or acknowledgement not uploaded
2. KYC not uploaded by employer

The pf office we are talking about here is based in Karnataka.

deficiency on part of employer needs to be rectified first.
I don;t think they will process your application unless KYC is completed.
You can challange them regarding aadhar, on the basis of SC orders.

^^ Yes, that is correct. KYC needs to be furnished by the employer.

Request for Aadhar card number can be contested. It should be optional. From what I know, provision of Aadhar number only enables you with additional facilities like UAN (Universal account number) which links your PF accounts across companies and some on line capabilities like account settlements etc.

I pulled out PF from last company some months back. Aadhar was not needed. Only 2 forms need to be filled. And a e-Stamp affidavit or notarized statement showing voluntary request for PF withdrawl.

^^ Yes, that is correct. KYC needs to be furnished by the employer.

Request for Aadhar card number can be contested. It should be optional. From what I know, provision of Aadhar number only enables you with additional facilities like UAN (Universal account number) which links your PF accounts across companies and some on line capabilities like account settlements etc.
My company(service based) signed us up for the UAN. Did not have to furnish Aadhar card for it. Finance/HR department took care of everything.

I don't know what is the process/requirement if you want to sign up for UAN on your own.

Very impressed by the service they provided for changing the address. Filled up online form and uploaded new address proof and the request got completed in 2 hours flat!

Back