* Continuous Downloading even after the PC is off
* FTP Server - Easily create FTP Server, anywhere share files

Shipping for Delhi / Punjab / Haryana / UP / Uttarakhand​
Shipping for Delhi / Punjab / Haryana > Rs 40
Shipping for UP / Uttarakhand / Rajasthan Rs 50
Shipping for Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata / Hyderabad Rs 60
Shipping Rs 80 for rest of India

Wireless N Router with All-in-One Printer Server

N Series Wi-Fi Router Auto detect your internet connection type and manual free setup Download Master: 24 hours downloading even PC is shut down USB port for FTP/All-in-One Printer sharing Universal repeater mode : extend your wireless signal coverage only by 3 steps.​
Overview

EZ All-in-One Printer sharing

The new ASUS wireless router distinguishes itself with the "auto switching" function. It not only enables multiple users to use multifuntion printer wirelessly without a PC or server turned on 24 hours a day, but also rules out the trouble of repeating "disconnecting" and "re-connecting" when users switch. When different users are to use the printer, the router switches automatically, which enables different users to use the printer simultaneously. After plugging in the USB printer into ASUS wireless router and running the ASUS Network Printer Setup program, each user can enjoy easy scanning and easy printing​
EZ Switch - Switch your Operation Mode only ONE-TOUCH

The ASUS’ newly designed EZ Switch provides three operation mode, user can change it more easily, only ONE-TOUCH.​
3 minutes complete FTP setting via ASUS AiDisk

AiDisk combines simple FTP settings with the ASUS DDNS service to share files with friends easily no matter when and where the user is. By simply utilizing the RT-N13U with a USB hard disk, users will be able to create a mini FTP server at home and only requires them to setup an account and password and select the file they want to share. With the bundled AiDisk quick installation guide included in the box, users can rest easy and not worry about complicated settings. Users will be able to easily create their own FTP servers with easily recognized and meaningful hostname like:​
ftp://yourname.asuscomm.com , instead of a hard to remember IP addresses or URLs.​
Enhanced Download Master

24/7 Non-Stop BT Download:

HTTP, FTP, BT (BitTorrent) download protocols can be download automatically from the internet. You can keep downloading even when PC is off​
New BT Engine

New BT Download Engine, Enhanced Download Speed.

Product Features

N Series Wi-Fi Router

· Auto detect your internet connection type and manual free setup

· Download Master: 24 hours downloading even PC is shut down

· USB port for FTP/All-in-One Printer sharing

· Universal repeater mode : extend your wireless signal coverage only by 3 steps

babhishek

Adept
Feb 3, 2008
By default or do we need a fw upgrade or shit like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supra

Adept
Feb 10, 2005
^^ By default....but the support is limited to mainly Huawei HSDPA modems like E1550, E160G, E220 etc...the supported modems will be increased I guess with every coming firmware :)

ace_neo

Disciple
Mar 2, 2008
What is the price of Asus RT N16 ? Also i want to know whether above post router supports adsl as there is no jack to input telephone line in picture above??

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
I have an ADSL MTNL modem, with a single RJ45 output, can I connect this router to the RJ45 output and distribute network to my netbook, and home computer? If not any possible products you have which can do that?

yadusaiyan

Disciple
Feb 21, 2009
Aces170 said:
I have an ADSL MTNL modem, with a single RJ45 output, can I connect this router to the RJ45 output and distribute network to my netbook, and home computer? If not any possible products you have which can do that?
I have the same question also how can we download if the pc is shutdown mainly download from various hosting site like (Hotfile,Rapidshare,megaupload).

net

Disciple
Mar 4, 2010
any user reviews? product is interesting with capabilities of usb modem thing.

Praks

Adept
Sep 26, 2007
Placed an order. Waiting for arrival...

Review coming soon..

Guys please post more tutorials for this so it would be easy to test.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Veteran
Jun 21, 2008
FL
what.. no ntfs support???

then how can this be a download thingy?

stalker

Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
m-jeri said:
what.. no ntfs support???

then how can this be a download thingy?
have you never heard of file systems other than NTFS?

hA1d3R

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
technology discussions in market threads doesnt look good

coolraghav

Adept
Sep 4, 2006
I have this router, but I havent been able to use any of those killer features it has...But i find it quite good and cheap router for sure...

Although it will never give you 300 mbps even if you are sitting right next to router. Max I could get is 150-180 mbps on my wireless properties status page.

My main motive to buy this router was 'N' so that iPad gets good range and works great in youtube which it really does now.

nihit

Disciple
Jan 5, 2010
OT : How do i differentiate between an old version and vB1? Is it mentioned anywhere on the box

Praks

Adept
Sep 26, 2007
B1 has more RAM & Flash,

Old can download 2 torrents,

B1 can do 6 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.