ASUS 300Mbps DSL Wireless N Router RT-N13U Printer Server / FTP Server Rs 2925

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dvdstoredelhi,

I have ordered one router through ebay. Kindly make sure that the HW version being sent is B1. Hoping that you ship the product soon. (PP ID 29420874075)

Thanks

Received the router today. Thanks. Xonar DX also ordered on ebay and kindly check your PM. Need to buy Logitech MK320 KB + Mouse

O.T. Do you have nzxt cabby available??

dvdstoredelhi said:
@beanstalk_230 > Thanks for your valued purchase.

I have HW Rev B1 and month of import is June 2100

Will be shipped today

Dear dvdstore,

I want to buy Asus N13U Rev B1 Router. Can you pls confirm if your Router on HW Rev B1?

If yes, What is the current price if I buy from your store and price on eBay?

Thanks,

Datta

dvdstoredelhi said:
@beanstalk_230 > Thanks for your valued purchase.

I have HW Rev B1 and month of import is June 2100

Will be shipped today

Dear dvdstore,

I want to buy Asus N13U Rev B1 Router. Can you pls confirm if your Router on HW Rev B1?

Thanks,
Datta

datta.ca said:
Dear dvdstore,

Thanks,
Datta

Hi,

This is latest Rev B1 firmware. Price via our website is Rs 2800 + Shipping and via our ebay store is Rs 3035 + Rs 100 Shipping Thanks

very bad experience with, failed thrice year with moderate usage
finally after lot of complaints and disc. ASUS extended warranty to 2more yrs rather than continuing 1yr warranty

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi,

This is latest Rev B1 firmware. Price via our website is Rs 2800 + Shipping and via our ebay store is Rs 3035 + Rs 100 Shipping Thanks

Dear dvdstoredelhi,

I have ordered one router through ebay. Kindly make sure that the HW version being sent is B1. Hoping that you ship the product soon. (Paisa Pay ID 29473889012)

Also add my mobile number to the shipment.

Thanks,

Datta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back