Beam cable Hyd 2mbps@999

It happens some times with beam, when I was using Beam it was on a 4 Mbps package one days suddenly the connection went out can back in about 30 seconds and from then I was getting around 15 - 17 Mbps this was happening for about a week and the strange part was that I was not logged in to their portal and I was not getting logged out, when I manually logged into the portal my speeds were reduced as per my plan.

It's a strange glitch enjoy till it works!

But i am not getting anything like that.. Speed are pretty normal.. might be a burst from your area's server..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hawk_128 said:
Dude ! You want me to scan the bill and paste it here ! :bleh:

I say its just luck ! :tongue:

Torrent speeds are awesome.
Where in hyd ???

Yea I was enjoying the same till this morning, I got home and the connection is dead, any fellow beam subscribers facing similar issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday i was not able to watch a streaming video in low quality :-(

Now when i checked my speeds,this is how it looks ;-)

Pretty weird

1227064766.png

I am using 4Mbps plan . I didn't get any speed bumps , but for the entire month of march my speed was not capped when i crossed 75GB limit . It all happened after they became Beam fiber .

See let put my opinions in to this. the last time when they an upgrade, users were getting triple speeds for one and a half month i thought it was a problem from their end. now its the same situation So guess whats the fact behind them.. i can assure that there is no problem from server's end.. neither i have been capped @ fup limits and nor my speeds increased. :(

Back