Beam cable Hyd 2mbps@999

im also using beam 2mbps 999rs....but after 50gb it gets to 768kbps on my system :( ... but i still get get 2mbps on my laptop and my droid incredible

na still the same 2mpbs on speedtest, but on the beam fiber portal, it ranges btw 4 to 10, I am on the 2mbps plan.

I am in kothapet,Saroornagar and using Reliance Broadband 1500/- plan(1mbps day and 2mbps night)...I am thinking of moving to Beam Cable..what do you guys suggest..how is the connectivity and downtime..imp thing FUP..there is no FUP at all in Reliance...is there any FUP in Beam...Sometimes I might have to Work From Home...so just worried if there will be any downtime..I might be in trouble..

yes there is FUP , yes there is downtime , for 1500rs they give you 4 Mbps , 75 gb limit , yes there is bad customer care

Beam Cable is now officially Beam Fiber.Comes with some fantastic features especially the 'speed on demand'.When will the other isp's wake up?

Kamcoolin said:
Hmmm
When are we going to get the supposed speed bump,that people were referin to in the prev page ?
I pay for 2mbps. :) (yet to pay for the month of march)

Getting this speed :) since 1.5 -2 weeks. :hap2:
1220828749.png

Kamcoolin said:
Hmmm ,

i pay for 4Mbps, getting this :-(

1221538124.png
Whats wrong with these speeds? you pay for 4mbps and U are getting 4mbps!

hawk_128 said:
I pay for 2mbps. :) (yet to pay for the month of march)

Getting this speed :) since 1.5 -2 weeks. :hap2:

1220828749.png
are you on Fuel package?

Kamcoolin said:
Hmmm

When are we going to get the supposed speed bump,that people were referin to in the prev page ?
Really clueless. I dont know whats wrong wid these guys!

kippu said:
seems in march according to the guy who collects the bills
March is about to finish.. Where's the Upgrade?:mad:

[COLOR]
are you on Fuel package?

[/COLOR]

Err...what is fuel package....I pay for the normal 2mbps....just paid 2k for march and april, now !

hawk_128 said:
[COLOR]
are you on Fuel package?

[/COLOR]

Err...what is fuel package....I pay for the normal 2mbps....just paid 2k for march and april, now !
I am on exact same package, and getting similar results on speedtest, but is that translating in your torrent dloads?..what dload speeds are you getting?

Jasku said:
I am on exact same package, and getting similar results on speedtest, but is that translating in your torrent dloads?..what dload speeds are you getting?
Getting arnd 750-800 KBps Torrent (Public trackers)

But without speed decrease i can watch Youtube 480p+ :)

Back