Complaint against abusive husband

toocool6600

Disciple
Got a friend who is newly married, he is an asshole and keeps abusing the wife for no good reason, he didn't have any girlfriend and was confused about this marriage which was arranged by parents, doesn't listen to parents who are nice people........ Girl is till now managing, as she is nice too.

He is a low life low confident loser in life who wanted to marry most beautiful girl even though he is average with an average job and now abusing innocent wife who is much better human being than him, don't know why she is not speaking to her parents about it but I feel pity for her........... I want anonymous complaint or something to teach this Asshole a lesson that since he didn't say no to her in courtship period for 6 months, now he cannot abuse her saying that he deserved better.......... He had option to opt-out but he didn't when he could have.........

Suggestions please for humiliating the Asshole so that he stops being a jerk

This is your side of the story, whats his side of it?
Listen mate, this is a tech forum and i suggest we keep it that way.
If you feel for your friend, walk straight to the nearest police station or a ngo that looks into such cases and make a complaint.

His side of story is that girl hits him with bat every night (obviously not) ...................... . What can be his side of story? He is physically abusive too, you want to know his story? Kidding me?

Mind you I am from man side....... Not from girl side, ..............and I am unable to bear this shit

This post is in general section/, social talk.

So what's your problem?

Go to the cops man!! The law now is favorable towards women. Take her to women's police station or even the women and child welfare commission. Truth can be determined by them.
Since you don't have proof of the facts and unable to convince the members here, how do you expect them to provide you with sincere suggestions?
It's possible that the girl is emotionally cruel and he is just retorting the cruelty in a physical way.

It's possible that the girl is emotionally cruel and he is just retorting the cruelty in a physical way.

Its quite possible and is common these days because of our biased laws. That still isn't any excuse for physical or emotional abuse of the wife and even the law would agree. Till recently, our legal system did not even have any provisions to recognize emotional abuse of man at the hands of a woman. It is only recently that the courts recognized that certain types of extreme behaviour from women can be treated as abuse and even serve as grounds for divorce.

There are many women these days who see a husband as nothing more than an ATM and a man servant. For them extortion using sec 498a is just a tool. Want to force the husbands parents out of their own house? threaten them with 498a case. Some time back there was case where a women filed a 498a case against the sick parents of her husband in order to extort them into funding her brother's business. There is no punishment for filing a bogus case either.

On the other hand, there are also women who endure all sorts of cruelty to keep their marriage intact. IMO, there is no bigger crime than enduring such behaviour, but they still do that. Its not like its done by uneducated women who don't have any means to stand on their own. Even a lot of educated and informed women do that.

Personally, I would suggest not to get involved in their personal matters. Not unless you intend to get burned badly. You don't know what's happening behind the scenes. Even if she is a victim, you don't know how quickly women can turn on the very people that are trying to help them. Even a girls own parents ended up in jail for trying to help her from an abusive husband. There was even a case where a women tried to save her abusive husband from ending up in jail by testifying against the guy who had actually helped her file the case. She apparently turned hostile in court and testified that the person who was helping her had molested her and blackmailed her into filing the complaint. This is a pretty common scenario where women turn hostile against the police and the people who helped them.

So be aware of the possible consequences. If this guys wife is really the calm enduring type, you have more to fear about her if you try to help her than about her husband.

Last edited:
Personally, I would suggest not to get involved in their personal matters. Not unless you intend to get burned badly. You don't know what's happening behind the scenes. Even if she is a victim, you don't know how quickly women can turn on the very people that are trying to help them. Even a girls own parents ended up in jail for trying to help her from an abusive husband. There was even a case where a women tried to save her abusive husband from ending up in jail by testifying against the guy who had actually helped her file the case. She apparently turned hostile in court and testified that the person who was helping her had molested her and blackmailed her into filing the complaint. This is a pretty common scenario where women turn hostile against the police and the people who helped them.

So be aware of the possible consequences. If this guys wife is really the calm enduring type, you have more to fear about her if you try to help her than about her husband.
This ^

It is not a great idea to get involved in personal life of another family (especially you being friend and not a close family member). You only know one side of the story, what the girl tells you (and remember at this point she is already emotionally affected). Best thing would be for the couple to talk about it openly and sort out the issues. If it is beyond that already then it is best for them to involve elder family members and resolve this.

As a friend you can offer emotional support and talk encouragingly and make her feel emotionally stronger. Getting involved beyond that is well... no one knows what will happen.

Unless she asks you from front, don't interfere in between them. Its actually none of your business type scenario.
I have witnessed many such quarrels and when a 3rd person goes to intervene, he gets the bash and assault thats who the hell are you to peep in between.
In fact have seen it live that the fighting couple unites and beats this 3rd person.

Hence you may even see in news, practically on roads, movies etc. crowd gathers but nobody dares to interfere. They just watch the show as long as none of them crosses the violent line like pouring fuel and burn or assault with a knife etc. Then ofcourse one can interfere.

So it's wise to stay aside.
If she confronts you, straightway accompany her to the nearest police station.

@op dont get yourself involved in this shit. what you hear is the standard template complaint 99.999999% girls make. even if she asks you to get involved, dont. because you dont know the full story and you will never know the full story. its only going to get uglier from now on. as adults, they should solve their problems instead of involving 3rd party.

my advise, stay away, make excuses when she starts crying. trust me you dont want to be in this shit.

I guess it would be better if husband and wife solve their issues mutually.

I do not know the entire scenario hence i could not comment on this.

Do not get involved in other peoples personal matters. Only time you should is when you are immediate family or asked to by the concerned parties. Just stop interacting with them. You have no idea which way it will end, either way you will end up with a bad name.

Hence you may even see in news, practically on roads, movies etc. crowd gathers but nobody dares to interfere. They just watch the show as long as none of them crosses the violent line like pouring fuel and burn or assault with a knife etc. Then ofcourse one can interfere.

It's especially when it gets violent that NO ONE dares intervene...

Guys I appreciate all your thoughts of me not being involved at all

I truly do appreciate this.

But things are getting out of hand, I went to his house but couple wasn't there at home.

His mother and sister both were present at home and both of them were accusing their son/brother for all the problems and they were saying infact the girl is not at all in the wrong here........... Can you imagine they are not supporting the blood relationship here, they say that the boy is an cruel and insecure man, the girl in fact is much better in lots of aspects, but the parents of boy have no say to him, how he should treat the girl.

Even his parents get abused lots of times and so is his sister.

They have asked my help to get him straightened up.

What they want is to get him fear of law or something like that, they want him to get humiliated in a way that he stops humiliation of the girl, his own parents and his own sister.

This is their last hope now, or they are fearing that girl is all about to break down and take some kind of drastical steps, which they don't know what it could be............

Please help me out on this, I want to file an anonymous complaint in the name of anonymous neighbors or something for which their could be some action against him........... JUST FOR HIM TO GET STRAIGHTEN UP AND THINK THAT HE HIS MAKING HIS OWN LIFE AND LIVES OF MANY PEOPLE HELL

The family needs a therapist.

Don't get involved, you're not a therapist, else judging by the desperation in your posts pretty soon you'll be in the need of a psychiatrist.

Guys I appreciate all your thoughts of me not being involved at all

I truly do appreciate this.

But things are getting out of hand, I went to his house but couple wasn't there at home.

His mother and sister both were present at home and both of them were accusing their son/brother for all the problems and they were saying infact the girl is not at all in the wrong here........... Can you imagine they are not supporting the blood relationship here, they say that the boy is an cruel and insecure man, the girl in fact is much better in lots of aspects, but the parents of boy have no say to him, how he should treat the girl.

Even his parents get abused lots of times and so is his sister.

They have asked my help to get him straightened up.

What they want is to get him fear of law or something like that, they want him to get humiliated in a way that he stops humiliation of the girl, his own parents and his own sister.

This is their last hope now, or they are fearing that girl is all about to break down and take some kind of drastical steps, which they don't know what it could be............

Please help me out on this, I want to file an anonymous complaint in the name of anonymous neighbors or something for which their could be some action against him........... JUST FOR HIM TO GET STRAIGHTEN UP AND THINK THAT HE HIS MAKING HIS OWN LIFE AND LIVES OF MANY PEOPLE HELL

Can anyone guide, how to complain to Delhi women commission or any other helpline anonymously?
As I said earlier, stay away from them.

And... do you really think they are going to take an anonymous complaint seriously? And again, even if you personally go and complain, do you think they will take you seriously you being the third party?

Can anyone guide, how to complain to Delhi women commission or any other helpline anonymously?

There are no anonymous complaints. Assuming that your complaint is even taken seriously, what if the girl testifies before police that who ever complained has done so with malicious intent of breaking up her marriage or framing her husband?
What if she and her husband go to the extent of lodging a complaint against you. Even if you have called the police anonymously, they might be pissed enough or hear their story and chose to trace you down and take action against you. Are you willing to face the consequences which may go to the extent of you ending up in jail and losing your job?

As I said before, a girl who silently tolerates abuse is dangerous and anybody who tries to help such people are begging to be burned badly.
I suggest you stay away and let the family sort it out.

Guys you have to understand that I am there to help these people and they are asking for it....... Literally.

This abusive man, I know very well, he is a very very hollow kind of man, who doesn't have balls of any kind, he CANNOT go and file a complaint against a rat if he needs to.......... He is such a loser and inferiority complexity driven man in his life............ Who is aggressive to the point that he scolds his father in front his mother and vice versa, even though the father is ill these days and so is his mother

You guys need to understand, that even only a fake threat of police complaint should work to some extent........... I am not asking a real police complaint, I am asking you to make him feel vulnerable to the greatest extent possible............ But he should feel that he is in real danger of getting exposed in front of society or something like that.

His wife is much better driver than him, so 2 days ago when mother in law asked to the daughter in law to get the car out as they were going out for movie, the stupid asshole couldn't bear even this thing, and kept shouting at his mother that why did she asked daughter in law to drive the car................ Just this incident shows this rat's tiny male ego.............. For smallest of things he grabs her wife from her hair and hurts her in front of his parents and parents being a little old and fearful of the abusive son can't even stop him, he is all powerful as he has no fear of anybody on his head............... Father and mother are simple creatures

I am 1000% sure that I can even go and file a complaint in broad daylight with his knowledge and he can't do shit about it............ About me........... But that is not the situation we need to be in right now.

Just please understand that this rat with small mind and big male ego, needs to be fearful of something somebody to get him straightened up.. . ................. Fear of social disgrace should do.

Just suggest something please

After viewing the "what caste marriage thread" and this thread
62650802.jpg

To the issue at hand
62650811.jpg

General welfare advice to the OP
resized_y-u-no-meme-generator-y-u-no-mind-your-own-business-d44456.jpg

Back