English TV series discussion

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Any good completed tv shows? I have listed my trakt profile below if anyone wants to see what I have already watched. I hope it is mostly up to date since I use an iPhone app which connects with trakt service and I only use the app to track and update my shows.

Marcus Fenix

Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Kolkata
Any good completed tv shows? I have listed my trakt profile below if anyone wants to see what I have already watched. I hope it is mostly up to date since I use an iPhone app which connects with trakt service and I only use the app to track and update my shows.

Watch Mindhunter right now.

Then watch Super Deluxe.
IMHO this is the best from India so far on Netflix.Sacred Games Season 2 went downhill a lot.
Super Deluxe might be a bit uneven with its tone and pacing but the ending half hour makes up for it.

i would suggest The Terror and then Succession on HBO which are awesome as well.

alekhkhanna

Adept
May 29, 2008
Marianne on Netflix is awesome. Binged on it in less than a day. The old lady still gives me the creeps.
Highly recommended for fans of Haunting of Hill House

Reactions: paarkhi and puns

alekhkhanna

Adept
May 29, 2008
Watched the lastest episode of The Righteous Gemstones. The whole show is a solid 10/10. Each new episode is better than the last one. An almost perfect show.

Reactions: ankushv

Party Monger

Veteran
Jul 15, 2007
The Family Man on Prime video is a very good Indian show. Really liked its toned down realistic script.