English TV series discussion

Civilians are not allowed to reside there. Military still goes in there. All reactors were decomissioned in 2000 though.

They have guided tours for $170 per head now, a friend went there just 2 weeks ago, sent me these pics.

aZQ1p0Y.jpg

WugRhQU.jpg

Any good completed tv shows? I have listed my trakt profile below if anyone wants to see what I have already watched. I hope it is mostly up to date since I use an iPhone app which connects with trakt service and I only use the app to track and update my shows.

Any good completed tv shows? I have listed my trakt profile below if anyone wants to see what I have already watched. I hope it is mostly up to date since I use an iPhone app which connects with trakt service and I only use the app to track and update my shows.

Watch Mindhunter right now.

Then watch Super Deluxe.
IMHO this is the best from India so far on Netflix.Sacred Games Season 2 went downhill a lot.
Super Deluxe might be a bit uneven with its tone and pacing but the ending half hour makes up for it.

i would suggest The Terror and then Succession on HBO which are awesome as well.

Back