Free $5 eBay Gift Card

varkey

Skilled
Saw this on SlickDeals few days back, never thought it would work, but 2-3 days back received the Gift Certificate and just now made a purchase using it!
<

Before we start, its a bit time consuming so if you feel like wasting some time for $5, carry on!
<

1. Register at DailyFeats -- http://www.dailyfeats.com/

2. Press 'Dit It' on the various feats displayed on the site. If you refesh the page you can use same feat multiple times.

3. Once you reach 2500 points, go to http://www.dailyfeat...rewards/premium and redeem the points for the $5 eBay Gift Certificate

4. You will immediately receive a confirmation mail, and the gift certifcate will follow in 1-2 days. I got mine after about 35 hours.

Notes

1. Do not click the same feats multiple times by refreshing the page again and again

2. Spread the whole process between 3-4 days, maybe 500-750 points per day spread throughout the day. Don't try to do it in 10 minutes.
<

3. If you are going too fast, it may temporarily disable point accumulation, just wait 3-4 hours and it should be back

4. If you are still doing it way too fast, they will suspend the account, so don't be greedy!
<

Some high rewarding feats

!give blood +50pts

!careerplan +50pts

!charitybirthday +100pts

!renterinsurance +50pts

!beabuddy +50pts

!betterbank +50pts

!autodebtpayment +50pts

!save1percent +50pts

The SlickDeals thread -- http://slickdeals.ne...-nothing-to-buy

Hmm.. nice deal considering the fact that getting free ebay dollars is very hard these days (apart from 'ebay bucks' obviously).

But yes it is definitely a question, is the time spent worth $5?
<

Thanks anyways!

^ *LOTS* of items from HK and China sellers. You can pay the balance if any using your PayPal account

#nehaladsul - I guess you'll have some stuff to buy?
<

if someone got it and is not using it, I can use it. PM me. Can exchange pizza hut coupons too.

Why I am asking is, I don't have enough time to do this procedure.
<

^ *LOTS* of items from HK and China sellers. You can pay the balance if any using your PayPal account

#nehaladsul - I guess you'll have some stuff to buy?
<

#varkey the name is Neo-n now!!
<

Yes, I am definitely gonna try this...
<
And I still have to pay you some balance from last time...
<

Now this is irritating:
<

I did all the high paying ones you listed and then they gave me this:

Woah! Looks like you've checked in lots of feats quickly. Let's take a break -- your account is on a temporary security hold, as a precaution, while we make sure these feats weren't checked in by mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have questions about this, please get in touch with us here and describe what happened. Otherwise, please wait a little while, and the hold should be lifted.

Now what?? Should I start anew??
<

#Neo-N As I said, don't go too fast. The hold will be lifted in few hours, try it tomorrow and it should be fine.
<
No need to start afresh.

#Neo-N As I said, don't go too fast. The hold will be lifted in few hours, try it tomorrow and it should be fine.
<
No need to start afresh.

^^ Can I use multiple accounts?? I know a few kids (friends' kids) who have nothing to do and who can keep on clicking for me. Will that get me more than one 5 USD coupon??
<

Damn.. This looks like a time consuming trick ..

Will start the clicking process tomorrow at office.

Dont want to waste my weekend
<

Lets hope Websense supports me

Get 50 points extra at the time of registration.

Promo Codes:

[font=arial, sans-serif]
1) Hip2savedf50​
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]2) southernsavers5[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]0[/font]

Back