Free $5 eBay Gift Card

Redeemed ! , any idea how to use these 5$ ??
<

Please let me know that if I hav to redeem that gift certificate then i need to make account on ebay.com(not ebay.in) ???

Or items can be purchased from ebay.in account too ???

Help me as my coupon is about to arrive.

locked again at 2530.i used all the high value feats to cross from ~2200 to 2530.will it unlock again or be eliminated as scam?

locked for the first time though.

locked again at 2530.i used all the high value feats to cross from ~2200 to 2530.will it unlock again or be eliminated as scam?

Why dont u take the 5$ gift certificate for 2500 points for now & then continue.

They will send u mail instantly & send coupon after 2 days.

^^ If it's the 1st time, it won't be eliminated. Should unblock by morning. I have been blocked 4 times till now!
<

what address shud i put in when they ask for address while reedmeing points for ebay G.card??, indian or of friend i have in us ?

..i will buy a silicon case for my infuse 4g
<
ty op.

This message is to inform you that due to repeated evidence of fraudulent activity at DailyFeats, your account is being shut down. (If multiple accounts have been traced to you, all affiliated accounts are being closed as well.)

Any outstanding points and redemptions are being revoked. We're sorry to have to do this, but it's important to maintain the integrity of the DailyFeats community. :X

kingkaran said:
This message is to inform you that due to repeated evidence of fraudulent activity at DailyFeats, your account is being shut down. (If multiple accounts have been traced to you, all affiliated accounts are being closed as well.)

Any outstanding points and redemptions are being revoked. We're sorry to have to do this, but it's important to maintain the integrity of the DailyFeats community. :X

Did anybody else recieved the same email from daily feat ?

..i will buy a silicon case for my infuse 4g
<
ty op.

Did anybody else recieved the same email from daily feat ?

Ohh God, i hav 3 accounts..... Damn it.
<
<

But today i hav redeemed 2500 points in one of the account.

Now i have to change the name of other accounts.

Apart from this, can anybody tell me that how to redeem multiple gift card on ebay(as it is stated on dailyfeats u can redeem multiple GC) ???

BTW you need to redeem gift card within 14 days right ?? I'm so confused, i'll go with USB OTG even though i dont have compatible phone
<

Back