Free $5 eBay Gift Card

I had already started doing this few days back but read that there is a good chance that ebay may cancel the account if it finds suspicious activity. That's why i stopped doing it as i have an item for sale on ebay and don't want to screw my account.

@rocker,where were you all this while?

Was out of station for a day ...

Came back in the evening..
<

My friend reached 2500 points on two accounts and redeemed it as well. Yet to receive the actual gift certificate.

DId your friend use the same IP ?

I had already started doing this few days back but read that there is a good chance that ebay may cancel the account if it finds suspicious activity. That's why i stopped doing it as i have an item for sale on ebay and don't want to screw my account.

It's DeailyFeats who is issuing the gift certificate. You need not even give your eBay account details before receiving the gift certificate. So there shouldn't be any harm.

DId your friend use the same IP ?

He would have, as he uses a Photon+ so every time he connects it will be a different IP.

It's DeailyFeats who is issuing the gift certificate. You need not even give your eBay account details before receiving the gift certificate. So there shouldn't be any harm.

He would have, as he uses a Photon+ so every time he connects it will be a different IP.

Never mind, made 65$ in amazon gift cards since yesterday

All free (another offer thread that came on slick deals)

Never mind, made 65$ in amazon gift cards since yesterday

All free (another offer thread that came on slick deals)

Is the offer dead, i wanted some amazon $ badly.

BTW i got my account on security hold when i got 837 points yesterday, and today on 1200 points its again on hold. It will take time for 2500 points.

Completed 2500 points a while back, wondering whether to redeem it? Will they send it to India? Else should I send it to a friend in US?

#varkey

^ You will get it by email, after all its just a code you have to enter when you purchase an item from eBay!
<

#vivek.krishnan

Back