Free $5 eBay Gift Card

ask someone with an active PayPal account to pay on your behalf.
<

also,i just have to give my bank details right?no charges for a free account?

#Neo-N - You can use the balance amount later, it will be tied to your PayPal account.

#surajspai - To open an account? Yes you need to enter your bank details to complete the verification. No charges as well. Or were you asking about the quoted part? If yes you just need to give the Gift Card number to to that person and he will be able to pay on your behalf using your Gift Card.

Today morning i redeemed my points for a ebeay gift card but now i got an email from them that my account has been shut down, and my redeemed rewards have been rewoked, so i guess i will not get the gift card, lol.

So those who got the gift card were you clicking on the specific high point giving feats or were you guys clicking new feats everyday.

Another possible purchase : http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-5-1...953?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256c18b6d9

Today morning i redeemed my points for a ebeay gift card but now i got an email from them that my account has been shut down, and my redeemed rewards have been rewoked, so i guess i will not get the gift card, lol.

So those who got the gift card were you clicking on the specific high point giving feats or were you guys clicking new feats everyday.

New feats everyday.

I was daily clicking the feats listed in the OP, so that got me banned. And also did you gave country as India in the redeeming page where they ask the address, i saw in their Terms that participants meant to be only from US

Wow! did not know that it was US only! I gave my Indian address and it was showing location as Mumbai.

Its for International users too, buddy!

6. International Users

DailyFeats makes no claims that any of the content at the Site is appropriate or may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Personal information ("Information") that is submitted to this Site will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law and our Privacy Policy . If you are a non-U.S. user, you acknowledge and agree that DailyFeats may collect and use your Information and disclose it to other entities outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, such Information may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction. U.S. law may not provide the degree of protection for Information that is available in other countries. By providing us with your Information, you acknowledge that you consent to the transfer of such Information outside your resident jurisdiction as detailed in our Privacy Policy . If you do not consent to such transfer, you may not use this Site.

I have received Ebay gift certificate email,

I have also created paypal account but i do not have credit card to redeem this gift card,

Will debit work?

#Soyab0007 Indian Debit Card Does't work with Paypal.If your bank provides options of creating prepaid cards (Like VCC offered by HDFC Bank) you can use it for payment.

Just a small suggestion:

Once you get your $5 coupon after exchanging the 2500 points, I am guessing that there'll still be a few more points pending in your account.

Please, use those points to make donations. The donations start at just 50 points for $1 worth of donation. I guess we can spare atleast that much, isn't it?
<

I just spent 500 points on my account (on which I had already received the $5 ebay card) for Tommy Hilfiger to make $10 donation to Millennium Promise on your behalf.

All we lose is a couple of minutes. Plus, we also receive the free $5 ebay card... About time we gave back a bit...
<

Back