Free $5 eBay Gift Card

any kind T.E fellow willing to donate a ebay gc can pm me
<
,as after countless attempts i m nt able to get a single ebay gc frm daily feats ..

^ Don't go too fast, just click on different feats and spread it over 4-5 days or even more. I got my second $5 Gift Card today!
<

any kind T.E fellow willing to donate a ebay gc can pm me
<
,as after countless attempts i m nt able to get a single ebay gc frm daily feats ..

You are not able to get the gift card as in? What happens when you redeem the card? They arent sending it to you? I just redeemed the first $5 gift card from dailyfeats.

more so,you can redeem only a single card per account per month.i can easily accumulate over 800 points before my account gets locked as i spread it over a day,but choosing a few high point cards gets a lock in just like 400-450 points.why not go for the lower valued feats?take like a few days?ive recieved 3 cards,and still no bans.

You are not able to get the gift card as in? What happens when you redeem the card? They arent sending it to you? I just redeemed the first $5 gift card from dailyfeats.

i did it in 3 days still my [font=arial, sans-serif]account got banned [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]due to fraudulent activity.
<
[/font]

Slow down cowboy! You wont reach anywhere if you would run too fast.

more so,you can redeem only a single card per account per month.i can easily accumulate over 800 points before my account gets locked as i spread it over a day,but choosing a few high point cards gets a lock in just like 400-450 points.why not go for the lower valued feats?take like a few days?ive recieved 3 cards,and still no bans.

I got two coupons already by collecting 2500 points in 4 days, but 3rd one got locked. I think that happen for multiple a/c with same name & similar email ids.

Now for revenge, i hav collaborated with ofc guys to get more coupons[1st deal mine, then their turn
<
]

i applied for the ebay coupon.. took four days to complete 2500 points

@varkey will PM u once i receive the coupon

which individual feats have the highest number of points ?

I would rather keep doing DID IT on that single feat than go for multiple ones.

Raks. dont go for higer points one. Go slowly 5.10 points fine.

I am yet to receieve my 1st GC. Redeemed 2 days ago.

Any specific reason for that ?

I logged in and saw that i have like 1300 points (had accumulated it before).

Oh i think i messed up
<

Woah! Looks like you've checked in lots of feats quickly. Let's take a break -- your account is on a temporary security hold, as a precaution, while we make sure these feats weren't checked in by mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have questions about this, please get in touch with us here and describe what happened. Otherwise, please wait a little while, and the hold should be lifted.

Back