Free $5 eBay Gift Card

Just a small suggestion:

Once you get your $5 coupon after exchanging the 2500 points, I am guessing that there'll still be a few more points pending in your account.

Please, use those points to make donations. The donations start at just 50 points for $1 worth of donation. I guess we can spare atleast that much, isn't it?
<

I just spent 500 points on my account (on which I had already received the $5 ebay card) for Tommy Hilfiger to make $10 donation to Millennium Promise on your behalf.

All we lose is a couple of minutes. Plus, we also receive the free $5 ebay card... About time we gave back a bit...
<

Already done! Was planning to suggest the same here too.

If I have 5000 points, can I buy 2 gift cards of $5 or its just 1 per account?

Also, I understand that if I buy a $2 product with $5 gift card, I forfeit the rest of the card. Or can it be carried forward?

If I have 5000 points, can I buy 2 gift cards of $5 or its just 1 per account?

Also, I understand that if I buy a $2 product with $5 gift card, I forfeit the rest of the card. Or can it be carried forward?

No, only one. You can redeem the points for an eBay Gift Card only once every 30 days.

You can partially use the gift card, the balance amount can be used later. It will be tied to your PayPal account.

Has anyone dealt with this seller ?

http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

Planning to order a few iphone accessories from this seller

No, but he has a good feedback and most sellers value their feedback on eBay a lot, so for low value items, if you are not satisfied they simply refund the money in most cases. So there is nothing to worry about.
<

Hello,

This message is to inform you that due to repeated evidence of fraudulent activity at DailyFeats, your account is being shut down. (If multiple accounts have been traced to you, all affiliated accounts are being closed as well.)

Any outstanding points and redemptions are being revoked. We're sorry to have to do this, but it's important to maintain the integrity of the DailyFeats community.

Please see DailyFeats' Terms of Service for more details on this policy. http://dailyfeats.com/corp/termsofservice

You're welcome to get in touch with us if you have any questions or would like to contest this decision; please write info@dailyfeats.com.

Thanks,

the DailyFeats team ...

same result
<

Hello,

This message is to inform you that due to repeated evidence of fraudulent activity at DailyFeats, your account is being shut down. (If multiple accounts have been traced to you, all affiliated accounts are being closed as well.)

Any outstanding points and redemptions are being revoked. We're sorry to have to do this, but it's important to maintain the integrity of the DailyFeats community.

Please see DailyFeats' Terms of Service for more details on this policy. http://dailyfeats.com/corp/termsofservice

You're welcome to get in touch with us if you have any questions or would like to contest this decision; please write info@dailyfeats.com.

Thanks,

the DailyFeats team ...

same result
<

Are you using same name for all accounts???

Also using same machine(IP address) for accessing dailyfeats ???

Back