Gaming and Performance PC in 30K

#[member='ALPHA17'] I dunno the PSU model of antec. I'll check it out.

And please dont cross my budget of 3K. Suggest something under it. The gladiator will cost me >3.8K
<

Don't compromise with PSU man, its not at all a wise decision to put your PC worth thousands at risk just to save a few bucks. !!

#[member='ALPHA17'] I dunno the PSU model of antec. I'll check it out.

And please dont cross my budget of 3K. Suggest something under it. The gladiator will cost me >3.8K
<

Get the eLite 430 then, nothing better to go for in that price range [apart from the NZXT Gamma], but as the latter is not available we cannot be choosers.

Don't compromise with PSU man, its not at all a wise decision to put your PC worth thousands at risk just to save a few bucks. !!

About which PSU your talking about?

I'm not compromising it to save some bucks. But due to availability issues. And I'll buy the PC in next 2 days because after 1st april the prices will increase be 2.5% due to budget. No SeaSonic is available in the Shops I checked. Those are the best shops in pune.

Get the eLite 430 then, nothing better to go for in that price range [apart from the NZXT Gamma], but as the latter is not available we cannot be choosers.

NZXT Gamma is available only in sujata for 2.5K. Should I go with it?

About which PSU your talking about?

I'm not compromising it to save some bucks. But due to availability issues. And I'll buy the PC in next 2 days because after 1st april the prices will increase be 2.5% due to budget. No SeaSonic is available in the Shops I checked. Those are the best shops in pune.

NZXT Gamma is available only in sujata for 2.5K. Should I go with it?

I'm just warning you about that. As fas as Antec is concerned, their True power series is best. If you get that, grab it. For Gamma, yes yes yes!!

Okay I really need to hit the sack but this thread is holding me, so this is my final rather brusque post for today, the Indian market has the Antec EarthWatts and True Gamer series available and they are pretty decent vis-a-vis the Cooler Master GX series SMPS and Corsair GS and CX series.

No the Corsair CX 500 is to be avoided at all costs, the Builder series is not meant for heavy duty gaming duties.

Please just go for the NZXT Gamma + Antec 550W SMPS [I think it will be a pseudo-modular design, because I bought a similar piece for a friend ~2 months back in Bangalore] with certain wires hard-wired inside the SMPS like the 24-pin ATX power PIN, CPU power pin, the SATA and PCIe connectors are purely optional.

Good night fellows!!

A small addition, check the Antec-INDIA site, positively SAD --> http://www.antecindia.com/index.php
<

This is an excellent choice,either take it from flipkart or theitwares.com has it,go for it.

Thanks! I'll most probably go for it. But I prefer buying locally.

Goin' to buy the PC tomorrow evening!
<

For those who didn't believe the GPU temp: (Was actually 124C but the snipping tool took some time to open
<
)

DLmTC.jpg

And this is while playing Angry Birds Space. So you can guess the temperature while playing other games.

Back