I hate Yrf, dharma productions

SharekhaN

Skilled
Why you ask?

No doubt that these studios are the most influential of the lot. My complaint is that these people only make movies with most people either migrating to some foreign country or people who have been in those countries for the longest times. And then they sell these movies to us Indians.
I feel such movies impact us on some level where we reel life outside India is much much better. The point is except for a few movies there is no real plot requirement for setting these movies abroad.

Yet these people do it so shamelessly.

When will these popular directors and producers stop looking westwards?

^ I am jobless but incase it involves murdering KJ ..I am out :p. Wouldn't be surprised if KJ is attacked or something by someone who claims to be Sharekhan :rofl:.

I have avoided watching YRF and Dharma movies for long time now, except few movies directed by newcomers and non-famous names under these banners. But anything that, that dumba$$ KJo and that senile fool YC directs, I stay away from it.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Actually it is become quite a trend now a day. and that bull-shit sajid khan should be given a crash course in direction.

i believe they show all the foreign location and foreign content as they get hefty sums by selling overseas rights.

and the most i hate is heroines skimpy dressed, i dont understand as why do they wear clothes at all.

Movies are Just .... Only movies dude

if you want to get upset on something means .. there is lot of stuff are present

Like Internet speed in india

Lol Sheru, I guess its the time when you are "forced" into watching the movies :p

if you want to get upset on something means .. there is lot of stuff are present
Like Internet speed in india

Uh, I was expecting something on the lines of the issues in Kashmir, or the fallout of governance under UPA (yeah I am not their biggest fans..) Mainstream media seems to be well under control :no:

I belong to the crowd which is forced to endure Hindi films in theatre's due to their wives, even though my knowledge of Hindi is passable [I can understand pretty well and speak a little] I still find watching Hindi films in theatres a homogeneous experience.

Once in a while some really good movies come out [I enjoyed Dev D, Aamir, Khosla ka Ghosla, Chak De & Om Shanti Om] . But apart from that most of the movies feature the same old love story.

And why do most of the movies feature only Priyanka Chopra!!!

Back