Graphic Cards My 9600GT not performing as expected EDIT: Card is fake!

saumilsingh said:
I am having a really hard time believing that they gave a full refund to kit6 after 9 full months and without even a bill.

actually its me who lost the bill and couldnt get a refund because of it ,kit6 had the bill.

See what carelessness brings. If you had the bill then you would have also got the refund. Ok past is past. Forget about it. Take this as a lesson...

The court or the policeman whoever it is , any claim requires proper evidence, in the absence of which you can hardly do anything. He doesnt have the bill with him. Then how can he prove that he was cheated ?. Even if he reaches the police surely they wont take up the matter. They will only laugh at him if he says that the bill is lost. IMO its a waste..

anfjavid said:
The court or the policeman whoever it is , any claim requires proper evidence, in the absence of which you can hardly do anything. He doesnt have the bill with him. Then how can he prove that he was cheated ?. Even if he reaches the police surely they wont take up the matter. They will only laugh at him if he says that the bill is lost. IMO its a waste..

What if he is still selling the fakes?

The title of the thread should be changed to reflect the fake 9600GT cards flooding the market. Quite a long thread here.

raxy said:
he is my friend recently went to their shop and told me that they are selling 9800gt(fake) at very low price.

if you know he is still selling fakes then tell your friend to get some snaps of the fake card and mail them to nvidia. they will take necessary action.
Atleast prevent others from being cheated. also i think nvidia might help you then recover your money.

raxy said:
he is my friend recently went to their shop and told me that they are selling 9800gt(fake) at very low price.

Are you absolutely sure of this. How was it verified that he is retailing fakes..?

hi bro,
just go to cost to cost and don't talk aything like its fake or real.
jus say that u r not satisfied ur performance and u need to do some 3d work on the card (they don't noe anything abut 3d) and for that u need 9800gt. just ask him to replace that card and say that otherwise just keep this card for free.
i once had a issue with my motherboard. i bought a motherboard which didn't had raid on it. i realised it 2 days later. i just went there with all the accessories and said the same thing. he just deducted 500 rupees and gave me a new board.
i can understand that in ur case giving 500 is not satisfactory. but something is better then nothin.
i am free after 3rd of april. i can go with u to c2c. and we can talk as i have mentioned and if still don't change the card we can have some harsh talks with him.
i even noe a guy there
his name is ''Rajesh( he stand on the computer which is at the entrance)''. i hope he can help. we can even bribe him to get the duplicate bill.

cmon man just fight for urself. nvidia can also help. what is the use of our studies if we can't fight against cheats like this.
we can even talk with other te members eho can go with u to c2c.
and if ur planing to go after 3rd april. i am with u.

i am having ''rajesh'' cell number also with me.
if u want i can give u that to.
but i think talkin personaly would be a nice option.

rajan1311 said:
What if he is still selling the fakes?

Then someone has to go and buy a fake card ( in order to bring their fraudulent activities to light) and then use the bill to sue them... Thats the only way available

anfjavid said:
Then someone has to go and buy a fake card ( in order to bring their fraudulent activities to light) and then use the bill to sue them... Thats the only way available

nice advice i am also thinking for this step as advice after reading above 3-4 posts.
Someone have to do this.

Just went through the thread, you guys were telling the guy to talk NVIDIA and whatnot, while what should have been recommended is IndiaTV or something similar to that TV's standard, they would made a half hour show about the whole deal and the dealer would made the refund ASAP!

What happened at last ? sorry to reply after such a long time but I feel angry on c2c after reading this. Did anybody go there and do the necessary ?

yup...this might just be the case...cost to cost is a good shop..i go there often..they don't cheat customers...they cant...they have literally thousands daily..if they start cheating..they'll get ruined...

Generally you don't know about seller's service if your product is working fine, when it needs service then you come to know how the service is.
I always got worst service fromC2C, now they are charging more than other shops e.g. Computer Empire, VIPIN etc..
I recently bought AOC 2251FWE monitor from CE because C2C was selling it at 8200 whereas same monitor I got at very less price from CE @7800

Generally you don't know about seller's service if your product is working fine, when it needs service then you come to know how the service is.
I always got worst service fromC2C, now they are charging more than other shops e.g. Computer Empire, VIPIN etc..
I recently bought AOC 2251FWE monitor from CE because C2C was selling it at 8200 whereas same monitor I got at very less price from CE @7800

Its a 3 years old thread buddy. :)

I too would like to add a few words - Its better to get an item from a reputed shop like SMC or Prime. If you want to try your luck - ensure you know each and every part - and play an active part while selecting the components. This is also true for laptops.

Back