Budget 41-50k Need to buy this weekend .Gaming rig ~42k. Please help.

I have got 4 GB right now , golcha didnt have 2 X 2 with him at that time and i didnt want to wait more :p... i will be getting another 4 gb stick next month or so (will get 1600 as the price diff is not much ~ 2 ,300 or so , though no plans as yet to upgrade my processor for another 1.5 yrs.

What about I7's they will fit easily in this budget...

and some News About AMD 8350, 8 core processors which will be better than buldozer ones will be launched soon ....

i7 were costing around 12k more than my current processor :p.. + more motherboard cooling costs etc . would have overshot my budget by around 15-20k :p
Have tried out a few games -skyrim etc in high settings and everything is running smoothly by now :).. will try out some more and post... thanks guys for the help , will do with the 1333mhz performance of the 1600mhz till my next processor upgrade. Not having any issue so far :)

and some News About AMD 8350, 8 core processors which will be better than buldozer ones will be launched soon.

'Vishera' based Piledriver CPU's are not going to perform as well as Intel dual-cores in gaming, simply because the Instructions Per Cycle -- IPC is very poor compared to Intel's Core series architecture.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Back