New Apple gadgets

Shuffle ? Is there something new ? It resembles the one I had previously.

Nano is a big disappointment and ipod touch is not my cup of tea :p

Will be eyeing at sansa fuze or something from cowon.

The iPod Touch just as we predicted it would be - an iPhone 4 rip-off, just as the old times. But they could have bettered the still photo capture part IMO. Rest of the specs seem kick ass. If the 32GB model launches for under 20k in India, it's a sure win! :D

I liked the Nano as well. The previous model was way too thin. Liked the multi-touch interface as well. :D

The Shuffle is lame. :|

Why was this thread renamed?

It was an honest opinion. Are we no longer allowed to express opinions? Down with the thread title nazi.

Its more of a Bell and whistles upgrade rather than anything to with the sound. The focus has totally shifted from the 'Sound' to 'Flaunt value'.
I mean do you really wanna keep a Big Ipod Touch in your pocket apart from your phone,wallet,keys etc?
I was waiting for them to implement something new in the Classic division but obs no one in apple cares about the Music,its what the cool kids want.
The chicks are going crazy about Nano if its a indication of anything :|

Loved the new Ipod Touch :eek:hyeah:. Just wished they added a better camera to it:no:!
Nano's screen feels to small :p (or is it just me :ashamed:)

Another problem with the iPod Touch is that the resale value reduces dramatically with the launch of a new model every year around September.

stalker said:
Why was this thread renamed?

It was an honest opinion. Are we no longer allowed to express opinions? Down with the thread title nazi.
Haha, next time, post sensible titles. :p

Btw what was the previous title?

The new iPod touch is a wonderful upgrade. Also, $299 for 32 GB is not too expensive either. Top stuff. Also, the new Apple TV looks interesting. Would like to wait and see if that too can be hacked like the previous Apple TVs! $99 is sweet :)

my frank opinion is..

the 'touch' rocks with all the new added features(better clarity) even if the video sharing over wifi sounds quite lame unless we have wimax all over the area!! and they have increased the price of the base 8gb version and no 16gb anymore!!

the nano looks chick and much better in display but they shouldn't have made such small screens!!handling it through the pocket is sure gonna do some damage to the screen at least for some!!

the shuffle could have kept its previous gen looks and added a one or two line mono color display screen!!

PS:im not an apple hater coz i own the Iphone 3GS and I pod touch 2g.so opinions are unbaised...

The new apple tv looks really cute.Would ahve bought it if i didn't have a ps3 and the whole thing wasn't tied to itunes.if people manage to hack it so that third party softwares like ps3 muxer are able to stream content from pc to tvs then it may be a pretty useful device for frequent travelers./All you need is a laptop and apple tv so that you can watch your own movies in ur hotel rooms.

like the ipod touch......would have been cool if it had the same camera as the iphone 4, a gps and maybe even 3g. Don't like the new nano.

Back