Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maestro said:
Hey Amarbir, thanks for providing these prices. Is the 2200 available in India.

OT: Just a suggestion, could you please stop adding capital letters at the beginning of every word. Frankly, it's a nuisance to read.

Hi ,
Title Casing Is a Old Habit will Never die ,sorry I am Sorry .I did Not Understand the 2200 what 2200 Are You Talking Off .

Switch said:
Me interested in a 2180 + Biostar MBB10-BIOSTAR TP35D2-A7 Mobo... What would be the best combo price landed in Noida...

Sir ,

The 2180 Is Exactly the Same Price Mentioned Above ,The BIOSTAR is for Rs :4150/- + Tax 4% + Shipping .The Shipping Will Be Just Rs :100 By surface Carge I Could Manage The Same .

I M looking forward to the following
AMD Athlon X2 4850e 2.5GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Dual-Core Processor - 45W Athlon dual core CPU
will couple with a 780g MB

Hi!
I had an argument with my dealer regarding the prices for the E8400
He said its IMPOSSIBLE to get E8400 for Rs.8300+4% Taxes.
He said if possible confirm the Cache of the Process if its 4,6,8 MB or what.
Also if its confirmed Distributor Import with Warranty.
Can you pm me the details.

Best Regards
Hussain Masalia

Hi Amarbir. I am from Panchkula and I am pretty glad there is someplace from where I can buy stuff in Chandigarh. By the way, do you have a shop or anything here. Where exactly is Lynx?

Sorry should have seen that before ;-) but I have been waiting for the site to open for a long time. All I am seeing right now is green. ( I just changed to Dataone750UL and it's too slow :-( )

Is the site opening in FF? Can someone please check the price of E8200 and abitIP35 from the ite and post here.
And I still don't know the address. Address please.

Lynx-The Computer Superstore

SCF 4 ,Ground Floor ,Sector 10 ,Chandigarh ,India

Phone :0172-5087643,5005067 .Mobile :098150-00133,093160-17337

Thanks buddy. Somehow I cant go beyond the homepage on his site. It just asks me for permission to load a php script and when I allow, nothing happens. Amarbir, are you listening?

hi amarbir
r these prices more competitive than NP as i m goin to delhi for a visit..what do u suggest..i need a AMD 780 G M/b also along with 2 GB corsair ddr 2 800 ram..

Got some stuff from Amarbir today. E4600+2*1GB Corsair+Samsung SHS203D DVD writer, All for 8,811/- with taxes.
He has a nice shop with a lot of stuff in stock. Hard working fella. I was sitting in his shop for a couple of hours and he was just running around like any thing all the time, and typing in title case in between whenever he got time :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back