Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

The First Post is Updated With New Rates From Abit ,AMD And Intel ,Better Rates in Processors Are Still Possible PM Me Your Case So That i Could Check ,Damn they change prices so rapidly

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Amarbirji,
Do you think you need to revise prices in the first post? :)

Today ,
I Will Create SOOOOOOOO Many Threads And Ammend So Many Rates ,Wait And Watch the Show

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Sirji,
Control- not so many that i get confused and miss the good deals. :eek:hyeah:
I am a bit slow in reading and comprehending stuff. :p
Hi ,
I Have Heard Great Things About You From Hawk ,You are a Great Person ,God Bless

H ,
The First Post Is Getting Updated In 30 Minutes For Complete Range Of Gigabyte Models ,We Will Be sub distributing the Same In Our Area ,Thanks To Our Local Gigabyte Channel Manager .Warranty Service of Gigabyte is Via Dlink

Edit At 1:31 @ I Am Getting Rates Of All Those Boards I Posted In The Threads ,You Can PM Me Specific Interest Checks

Hi ,

As i Was Negotiating Better Board rates in gigabyte i will update the go on Monday for the same ,i can still entertain individual PM of the subject just in case .

Hi ,

Rate Update For Gigabyte Boards ,Check The Same Out ,We Have The Best Rates and Variety For any Online Shopping Store.

Any Discount on Gigabyte GA-EP45 DQ6. It is too expensive. How is this board. I heard it overclocks great. Let me know.

hello amarbir,

i m interested in this:

Biostar TP35D2-A7 Motherboard

plz give me a quote[incl shipping]

i m from raipur chhattisgarh 492001

plz clear inbox too!

I am interrested in INtel Xeons....

Can u reply with prices and with compatible MB's. I am looking at dual CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back