Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hells_Fury said:
^^If you can organize a GO for the EP45-UD3P/EP45-UD3R, that would be great. I would prefer that board over the EP45-DS4P.

Hi ,

As Explaned Earler The rate in this thread are general ,I have forwarded th query to gigabyte india and will revert back

Madhav ,
i Asked This Cos My Friend In Chd Sukhjot Asked Me Too ,They did Not Have Em .I Can Ask Gigabyte again ,Do You Guys Want a Go in This ,Also How About EP45C-DS3R at Super Rates .

thing is that the ud3/ud3p/ud3r boards are turning out to be vfm in p45.
as per newegg.com pricing goes for today...(not including any kind of rebate)
GA-EP45C-DS3R - $132.99
GA-EP45-UD3P - $136.99
GA-EP45-UD3R - $119.99
GA-EP45-UD3 - n.a.

as u can see the price range of the product u mention is around the price range of the UD3 series product at newegg.
but dealers locally are asking twice or more than twice compared to EP45C-DS3R for these...
Thats y ppl are intrested in knowing if u can get similar pricing for these...GO will surely help a lot of ppl willing to upgrade.

Amarbir, could u plz post the rates in a table or like u did earlier.
Pictures are all blocked by Websense in Office and it seems like i have been living in ma office for quite sumtime...:p

clown_abhi said:
Amarbir, could u plz post the rates in a table or like u did earlier.

Pictures are all blocked by Websense in Office and it seems like i have been living in ma office for quite sumtime...:p

Hi ,

Nahi Boss ,I Am Feeling Very Convenient By Making This On My system And Posting It In a PIC,Sorry ,Bonus Is I Can Answer Your PM's More :bleh:

madnav said:
thing is that the ud3/ud3p/ud3r boards are turning out to be vfm in p45.

as per newegg.com pricing goes for today...(not including any kind of rebate)

GA-EP45C-DS3R - $132.99

GA-EP45-UD3P - $136.99

GA-EP45-UD3R - $119.99

GA-EP45-UD3 - n.a.

as u can see the price range of the product u mention is around the price range of the UD3 series product at newegg.

but dealers locally are asking twice or more than twice compared to EP45C-DS3R for these...

Thats y ppl are intrested in knowing if u can get similar pricing for these...GO will surely help a lot of ppl willing to upgrade.

Mate ,

You Asked For It you Have It ,They Have UD3R And Can Gimme Those in 7 Days Lead Time,Then i Ship Out ,But This is India If Delays Happen Pardon Me :rofl:.You Have The Rates Right In This Thread Mate ,Keep The Emails Flowing And i Will Keep The Offers Flowing

OT/

use ninjaproxy dot com or some other webproxy incase of restricted networking. it might just help.

+1 for table form

madnav said:
OT/

use ninjaproxy dot com or some other webproxy incase of restricted networking. it might just help.

+1 for table form

Madnav ,

-100000000000000 For Tabs Bloddy Hell Takes s Much time ,Better To Use Excel And Make a Pic and Post ,If You People Have a Issue At Your End Its You Who have to sort it out bro .:p

Madnav ,

-100000000000000 For Tabs Bloddy Hell Takes s Much time ,Better To Use Excel And Make a Pic and Post ,If You People Have a Issue At Your End Its You Who have to sort it out bro .:p

this is exactly the kind of attitude which hurts you and your sales paaji. :no:

but i guess you dont really care about your online deals thanks to the good amount of business your b&m store generates.:cool2:

sTALKEr said:
this is exactly the kind of attitude which hurts you and your sales paaji. :no:

but i guess you dont really care about your online deals thanks to the good amount of business your b&m store generates.:cool2:

Wrong ,

This has Something To Do With convenience Not Attitude ,attitude has nothing to do here at all .If some One Wants To Help I Will Forward The Excel sheet And Kindly Do Tab Formation For Me .I Am Alone in All This and i Cannot Devote Time .Enough On This Now Please Get Back To Subject ,If you Want Something Please Ask ,Otherwise Let Me Handle The Thread ,And Do Not Feel Offended At All Cos i Am Saying it In Very Very Good Mood And Intensions Nothing Else .

paaji.. all i asked from you was to upload the images here on TE itself :)

that way you also dont need to create tables :)

There is a button for 'attachments' in the advanced post editing tool. take a look at it.

sTALKEr said:
paaji.. all i asked from you was to upload the images here on TE itself :)

that way you also dont need to create tables :)

There is a button for 'attachments' in the advanced post editing tool. take a look at it.

Yaar ,

Tell Me How To Do It ,Also Check a Thread i Made Yesterday On Te "How To Make Tabs " in Test Area ,Did Anyone Bother To Teach Me Anything ,Supply And Demand Chain You Know ,Also i Have a Bumper Sale On My Website Thanks To All You Guys Too .This Time My 25% Revenue Comes From Online Sale Not Bad :p .I Am a Changed Man Since ages ,Only The Issue Is Some People Keep thinking Otherwise :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back