Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Amarbir,

Is the E8400 that your selling stepping / core E0 (the new one which overclocks really well)? If it is i think you should mention it, its a plus point knowing that the person who is buying it is getting a confirmed E0 stepping.

qsahmed said:
bought the GA-G31MS2L mobo today for Rs. 2350 from SMC.........

Good ,

Nice Way To Promote someone Keep it Up .If SMC Wants To Take Orders In TE Tell Them To Get Registered And Sell .Considering The Cost of The Packing Material And The Time And effort Plus You Getting It At You Place On Time Justifies My Price of 2400.

@ Mods :Take Care Guys

@ qsahmed :Mate i Am From Chd Not Delhi And Bombay ,They Have a Huge Computer Market there .So i Cannot compete Simple .

Hey Veerji , which would be the cheapest AM2+ motherboard that i can have from you for running an AMD Phenom II 920 processor.

Bro kindly let me know about the cheapest one , i always change a mobo every year.

rahulduggal said:
Hey Veerji , which would be the cheapest AM2+ motherboard that i can have from you for running an AMD Phenom II 920 processor.

Bro kindly let me know about the cheapest one , i always change a mobo every year.

Rahul ,

You Will See A Flurry Of Deals From Me Today ,I am On The Prowl Today .

Some Examples

• Phenom II 920 @ 10300+ Tax 4% + Shipping
  • Phenom II 940 @ 11950 + Tax 4% + Shipping
  • AMD X2 7750 Black Edition @ 3550/- + Tax 4% + Shipping .

Dear Prowler Paaji,

Processor taa changa haa , but sab ton sasta AM2+ motherboard keda hega ?

Excuse me for my poor Punjabi, im learning it to impress my to be mother-in-law.

rahulduggal said:
Dear Prowler Paaji,

Processor taa changa haa , but sab ton sasta AM2+ motherboard keda hega ?

Excuse me for my poor Punjabi, im learning it to impress my to be mother-in-law.

Well ,

This Too Would Be Attended Today .Also People Are Fedup With My English You Can Teach Me That And i Could Teach To Total Pind Walli Punjabi .Anyways .... :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back