Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amarbir i have pmed you but have not recieved any reply.mate i know you must be busy but then i am in hurry will finalize my new rig by Monday so need to know the final price including shipping etc as soon as possible.thanks

Rate for these stuff's:-

(Proccy)-AMD->9550 ,9650 ,9850BE

Intel-E8400 ,Q6600 ,Q9300

Mobo(AMD)-MSI- K9A2 Platinum ,MSI- K9A2 CF - F ,GA-MA770-DS3

'' (Intel)-Gigabyte- GA-EP35C-DS3R ,P45NEO-F ,P45 Neo2-FR

Ram- Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 2 x 2 GB=4GB ,G-skill 2GB - F2-6400CL5S-2 x 2=4GB

Heyy Amarbir called your number but it was switched off :(

This is what i am looking for:-

1- Q6600 Go stepping

2- P45 Neo3-FR Or GA-P35-S3G

3- G-skill 2GB - F2-6400CL5S- 2 x 2 = 4GB 800MHz

4- ATI 4850 GPU

5- CMPSU-450VX

URGENT

Prices for AMD Phenom 8450, 8750, 9850, 9950 black editions please.

Also for Gigabyte 780g based motherboards, Abit Ge force 8200 based motherboard.

Mates ,

We Have Added Intel Processors and Gigabyte Boards Also ,If You Have a Keen Interest on Any Perticular Product Tell Me I Will Create a Special deal For The Same .

Amarbir I purchased E7300 on Dec 1 @ 5.45k, was 5.15k 3days ago when I inquired, I can provide address and phone no. of store. Offcourse these r all inclusive prices.

Mates ,
If Any Of You Want Any Special Rate And 4 To 5 Guys Can Buy The Same thing I Will Literally Break The Bones of Any Rate Quoted On Any Online Store .Otherwise These Are Basic Selling Prices with My Marjins ,All Products Are Sourced From Disti Directly By Lynx And Not Picked Up From Any Dealer or So Called Sub disti .

SidhuPunjab said:
Amarbir I purchased E7300 on Dec 1 @ 5.45k, was 5.15k 3days ago when I inquired, I can provide address and phone no. of store. Offcourse these r all inclusive prices.

Boss ,

Deals Picked Up By Vendors Including Me From sub Disties and People Who Buy And Sell From Delhi Into chd Market Are Much Lower Then Chd Disti Rates ,In My Case i Just And Will Only Buy From disti .You did Not Read My Thread i Said If There Are Some CPU's that Few People Want i Could Make a Special Pricing From Them .So i Am Adding E7300 To The List of That Tommorow i Will Take a special Rates And Post It Here In The Forum .

I Am Not Here To Compete With People I am Here To Trade And Earn .

hey how about gigabyte ga-ep45-ud3 / ud3p / ud3r models...

can u include those in ur list if available...??

madnav said:
hey how about gigabyte ga-ep45-ud3 / ud3p / ud3r models...

can u include those in ur list if available...??

Madhav ,

i Asked This Cos My Friend In Chd Sukhjot Asked Me Too ,They did Not Have Em .I Can Ask Gigabyte again ,Do You Guys Want a Go in This ,Also How About EP45C-DS3R at Super Rates .

^^If you can organize a GO for the EP45-UD3P/EP45-UD3R, that would be great. I would prefer that board over the EP45-DS4P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back