Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
vijayshimla said:
I M looking forward to the following
AMD Athlon X2 4850e 2.5GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Dual-Core Processor - 45W Athlon dual core CPU
will couple with a 780g MB
Sir ,
the Rate For The 4850 Tri Core Is right there in the first Post ,and You Have To Be Clear For The 780g MB ,Like Brand etc etc Model etc .

hmasalia said:
Hi!
I had an argument with my dealer regarding the prices for the E8400
He said its IMPOSSIBLE to get E8400 for Rs.8300+4% Taxes.
He said if possible confirm the Cache of the Process if its 4,6,8 MB or what.
Also if its confirmed Distributor Import with Warranty.
Can you pm me the details.

Best Regards
Hussain Masalia

sir ,

Give him My website Link And Tell Him To Purchase it .All E8400 with have the same cache irrespective where you buy the same from

rawlinsons said:
hi amarbir
r these prices more competitive than NP as i m goin to delhi for a visit..what do u suggest..i need a AMD 780 G M/b also along with 2 GB corsair ddr 2 800 ram..
Sir ,
Like Vijayshimla Jee i Say ,Make And Model Bollo and i Will Pm You .

Sir ,
the Rate For The 4850 Tri Core Is right there in the first Post ,and You Have To Be Clear For The 780g MB ,Like Brand etc etc Model etc .
Amarbir U have quoted for
AMD Phenom X3 Tri Core 8450 @ Rs :6500/- + Tax 4% + Shipping
What i need is -
AMD Athlon X2 4850e 2.5GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Dual-Core Processor - 45W Athlon dual core CPU
and
Gigabyte MA78GM-S2H Motherboard

vijayshimla said:
Amarbir U have quoted for
AMD Phenom X3 Tri Core 8450 @ Rs :6500/- + Tax 4% + Shipping
What i need is -
and
Gigabyte MA78GM-S2H Motherboard

Sir ,

IMHO This Processor is Not available .If You Could share With me What Prompts You To Buy this And You Can share Some Links I will Really Appriciate This .This Will Help Me Find and Digg Out More Info for You .The Gigabyte Stuff i Do Not Sell currently And I Am In the Process of email Baazi with Gigabyte for starting the Same Here In chandigarh .

1 AMD X2 4200 for me. Since u haven't mentioned shipping here (correct it, man), I'm guessing it's Rs. 81 or something for air. I'll get the prices on ur site, but just put a line here too if it's no trouble.

Sir ,

IMHO This Processor is Not available .If You Could share With me What Prompts You To Buy this And You Can share Some Links I will Really Appriciate This .This Will Help Me Find and Digg Out More Info for You .The Gigabyte Stuff i Do Not Sell currently And I Am In the Process of email Baazi with Gigabyte for starting the Same Here In chandigarh .

Amarbir
AMD Athlon X2 4850e 2.5GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Dual-Core Processor
because of low TDP the best processor for a HTPC
link
Newegg.com - AMD Athlon X2 4850e 2.5GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Dual-Core Processor - CPUs / Processors

Mods ,

Please Edit The Thread Title To Include Motherboards Also and Close My Motherboard Go To Reduce the Clutter ,Rename it to

Processors [AMD & Intel ] + Motherboards [ All Category ]

* Abit I-45CV @ Rs :2439/- + Shipping

* Abit LG-95C @ Rs :2488/- + Shipping

* Abit I-N73HD @ Rs :4197/- + Shipping

* Abit IP-35E @ Rs :5499/- + Shipping

* Abit IP-35P "New OC Model of IP-35P" @ Rs :5569/- + Shipping

* Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD @ Rs :6254/- + Shipping

* Abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI @ Rs :7008/- + Shipping

* Abit IP-35 Pro @ Rs :9598/- + Shipping

* Abit IX38 QuadGT @ Rs :11,537/- + Shipping .

* IP35-E @ Rs :5150/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

* IP35-Pro @ Rs :9002/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

* IX38 quad GT @ Rs :10,825/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

please fix this. it has a couple of motherboards with old pricing and new pricing.

Mates ,

I Am Busy Changing All The Rates On My Website TE And Other Forums ,Can You Please PM Me When You Want Any Stuff Quote ,All These Threads Cannot Be Updated In One Day As It Takes Time And All Rates Have Changed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back