Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phenom said:
Hi, can you quote me a price for "Phenom II 940" and Jetway Ha 07 Ultra? :)

Sir ,

I Am TRying For Biostar Boards With Gigabyte Will Tell You Tommorow ,the Rates For The Phenom-II Are 11950+ Tax 4% + Shipping .

Dark Star said:

DS ,

Today i did Not Go To Office ,I Cordinated My Work And Office From Home Only Tommorow i will .Emailed Area Sales Manager of AMd For The Same .

Phenom said:
Okies, What about Biostar TFORCE TA790GX? :cool2:

If you have this, can you PM me price and payment details for This Mobo with Phenom II 940?

:D

TA 790GXB A2+

TA 790GX 128 A2+ (A78D3BA2T)

these Are They Once They Have in India And The First one is out of stock only the second is there

Mates ,
8 UD5 and 5 Extreme X58 Gigabyte Boards Will Come This Weekend and Can Be Shipped Next Week .4 UD5 and 1 Extreme is Already Prebooked ,the Rest is For Grabs .We Also Will Have Stocks For G31MF-S2 And G31M-S2

Mates ,

stocks For Gigabyte Extreme And Gigabyte UD5 Arrives ,Have a Look At This And Drool Waiting For The Comments ,My Worket With The Pile of Motherboards :hap2: .there is Also Little change In Pricing As Dollar is Up ,will Digg More on This And Post Tommorow .

Mates ,

Tommorow We Are Having People From Biostar Visit Lynx Chandigarh For starting Business .In The Pile Above The Boards Are Virtually As Tall As The Boy Himself .

Mates ,

Also In stock

1 :Gigabyte EG31MF-S2 @ Rs :3200 + Tax 4% + shipping

2 :Gigabyte EG31M-s2 @ Rs :2475/- + Tax 4% + shipping

Mates ,
Phenom II 940 Black Edition And Phenom II 920 Will Be In stock Next Week ,Old Stock For This is Finished ,New Phenom Black Edition 720 Is also There @ Rs :7990 + Shipping .

Sir, Can u plz arrange the Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H(Nvidia 9400 Chipset-Intel platform) mainboard.I'm desperately looking for it. I think its still not available in India.
So can u plz enquire with Gigabyte about its availability time.

Hi can you please take a look at this order !! Its been a while now and nothing from your side and not replying to any PMs

Order ID: 1066

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back