Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amarbeer,

You never reply to PMs!!...
EDITED: Now I know why you didn't replied. Sorry to hear about your health. I hope you get well soon.

I want to buy a 920. I want to know that the Rs. 1,000.00 discount you were giving previously still applies?

Justinâ„¢ said:
Hi Amarbeer,

You never reply to PMs!!...
EDITED: Now I know why you didn't replied. Sorry to hear about your health. I hope you get well soon.

I want to buy a 920. I want to know that the Rs. 1,000.00 discount you were giving previously still applies?

Justin ,
sorry For That ,Are You Refering To Core i7 or Phenom II 920 .

HellBoyX2 said:
promising prices from amarbir. is that including the Heatsink Fan(BOXED) one's or only Procies..

Well ,
All CPU Have Heatsinks .:p

sirji how many days will it take for AM3 Phenoms II to be available....and any idea about probable pricing? And yes, great price for current PIIs. This was expected long back but good enough. Better than never :)

Good luck with sale.

Harpy.eagle said:
sirji how many days will it take for AM3 Phenoms II to be available....and any idea about probable pricing? And yes, great price for current PIIs. This was expected long back but good enough. Better than never :)

Good luck with sale.

Sir ,

I Could Not Understand

^^ exactly. I meant AM3 socket processors (backword compatible with current AM2+ motherboards). They have pretty reduced power consumption so a bit more attractive (though it all depends on pricing as well).

Forgot to include in earlier post..... get well soon :D

Lol AM3 processor will be out for sale at the end of Feb or early March.. They are not even available in International hardware selling sites like ebay, newegg and all :)

Dark Star said:
Lol AM3 processor will be out for sale at the end of Feb or early March.. They are not even available in International hardware selling sites like ebay, newegg and all :)

Lol

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

multi said:
Amarbir , although it's not in the list but still asking , how much Q9650 will be :huh:

No Disti has this CPU atleast in chandigarh and i do not get material from dealers i get just from disties .When the rate of the Q9550 is 14.1K+ Tax Approx Why Bother For This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back