Raspberry Pi

TE mostly works on a honor system. You help someone today with a invite you do not need and you will find the favor returned to you in some other form when you need one.

On the other hand, you could choose to buy it yourself and then put it up for sale in TE when you get it, then you are likely to make a tidy profit as a PI on hand is better than a mere invite :)

I wanted to sell my Invite to someone. Is it legal to sell it here? How much can i sell it for? One of my college mate was asking?

pm'd you.

Details sent, hope you placed the order! :)

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I wanted it :( Please let me know if anybody else has an invite they don't want to use.

I had received another invite from Allied Electronics, they don't ship to India directly, you will need to use a forwarding service. This was the link

Raspberry Pi

TE mostly works on a honor system. You help someone today with a invite you do not need and you will find the favor returned to you in some other form when you need one.

I know and that's why I love TE. Pure tech passionate members :)

How much could i fetch by selling the invite...? I didn't want to get into a hassle that would last for weeks by buying>waiting>receiving>using>selling. i have an internship so don't have the time to do so.

In case i dont find anyone to buy within some days.. i'll give it away here. :)

Question for members who own Raspberry Pi: I believe the orders from element14 do not come with any power adapter. So what are you guys using for powering up the device?

Has anybody started using it as a download box or something?

Anyone interested in a Raspberry Pi @ Rs 4000 shipped, have it ready in hand and can ship tomorrow. Friend got an extra one and want to sell. Let me know.

I received another invite for a friend who doesn't want it now, coz he will use mine. If someone needs an invitation code to order it, pm me his email so that I can forward it. offcourse, its free guys.

Genuine buyers please, coz it will be useful for the one who is actually in need.

Back