Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

??
whats the relation between the two

Both of them them have war fighting scenes in them and i have recently finished watching Spartacus vengeance...May be little out of context to mention Spartacus there.
My point was that i could watch a whole tv show again rather than this movie.

Typing this post late at night to save you all

Snow White and the Huntsman - 1/10

Oh what a dumb movie even by fairy tale standards.

1 is for Charlize Theron...hmm... she is good..I mean acting..
[h=3][/h]There were two invisible characters for me in the movie. I could not help but my mind keeps lingering to these two people while watching the actress
1) Robert Pattinson and 2) director[FONT=arial, sans-serif] Rupert Sanders. More than half of the movie the camera was focusing on Kristen Stewart and ooh god what an awful actor she is.
[/FONT]
I heard that they are planning for a sequel. God help us. The Extended version is 2Hr 10 min Mind you and don't tell me I did not warn you.

Instead could have watched Spartacus Vengeance again....:angel:

Too late. Already downloaded.:-(
Oh well, at least i can postpone watching it and watch The Kings Speech instead.

Goon - 7.8/10

Whoa!
Guys, just drop everything and grab this for the weekend. SWC's best and what finale!
Never expected a 'dumb' movie to turn out this good and rip the dumb tag off.

Expendables 2 - 5.5/10

Felt so dumb this Sunday (tickets were pre-booked online):
472747.jpg

Watching Lord of the Rings triology, finished till 1.80 out of 3 :p

No time for watching it in a go, so watching it in time slots available.

Liking the plot so far!

Felt so dumb this Sunday (tickets were pre-booked online):
472747.jpg

And I was the one trying to sell off my Sunday tickets as one of my friend refused to go on the pretext of it being very bad. Not a single emotion on my face the entire movie. Spent extra time in washroom too.

Goon - 7.8/10

Whoa!
Guys, just drop everything and grab this for the weekend. SWC's best and what finale!
Never expected a 'dumb' movie to turn out this good and rip the dumb tag off.

Goon : 8.5/10
Just watched this movie..
I had seen the movie posters when this movie was released but somehow skipped it. From your review i thought of watching it.
And oh man. What a movie. With lowest expectations this movie turned out to be too good. Must watch. This movie kept my attention throughout. And what a finale. Awesome.

The Cabin in the Woods - 7/10

Not exactly a horror movie, which was what I was looking for when I sat down to watch this..
However, if you can accept it as a horror comedy satire, it then becomes good (lower your expectation, in other words)
Though I wish it had more action than just in the last half-hour of the movie..

Recently, i saw GANG OF WASSEYPUR PART-2 and i would like to rate this movie 5 out of 5.

After PART 1 GOW 2 is more gripping than the first film. At the end, i must say that the real star of the saga will always be its director. So, i salute Anurag Kashyap to gave reality.Must watch GOW2.

Back