Video Tata Sky launches HD pvr for just 3990 (Update: with Star Plus & Star Movies HD)

Re: Tata Sky launches HD pvr for just 3990

The new HD channels are turning out to be a disappointment, StarGold HD, keeps showing the same movies and repeating them Don, Action Replay. StarWorld HD i am seeing playing dexter and desperate housewives.

Just lodged a complaint for my TS HD+ replacement. Should be done by tomorrow.

Also was watching Enemy of the state and Hollowman 2 on Star Movies HD. The quality is pretty good. Though I am having a lot of trouble with the sound on that thing. Maybe its my box. Lets see.

This sudden audio loss for a few seconds (10-15 secs.) is annoying and its not only you Switch. Its happening here too. Spoils the entire experience. Hope they fix it soon.

yes, i have also noticed that 10 to 15 seconds audio loss happening on HD channels and its pretty disturbing specially when you are watching a movie.

It def should be a transmission loss with individual channel.
The HD stream from the service provider being un interrupted for the other channel should stand a testimony to that.

Every channel should have gone through the missing audio bits but thats not the case. Maybe the individual relay stations have the problem.

I am having audio loss only in Discovery HD. My Tata Sky HD (no DVR) STB has been updated with new firmware. New UI looks good and is more responsive now. There is also some sound boost in all channels. I am still being billed Rs.30 for HD gold pack :)

Update to the change of the box:

The guy came and did inform that HD+ boxes are failing everywhere. He got a box with him which had a major HDMI so he didn't replace the box but promised me to come later. Lets see now when does he come the next time.

Yea, i am using the regular TS HD box been over 9 months now, never faced any issues, today when i powered up i noticed that the firmware update has happened automatically and it was showing TS+ logo

Luckily, Ten Sports is showing the CL matches not Ten Action+, so until next season no subscription...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Jesus christ, ten sports is not showing the match. Stupid website of theirs. SCRAMBLE

Back