TE BF3 Competition

This guy doesnt even say "HI" in game chat
<

Lol, maybe I didnt see it. But yes, would love to play with TS, would be a new experience for me.

Also why no DM on the server Saiyan?

Will try and make it later today.

My ping is ~300ms on server...

usually i never get above 100ms ping on any .sg servers or above 50ms on any indian serve

All you guys meet up tonight and form a clan and play against each other. Once we have a good number of TE members i guess can have the match either this weekend or next. Upto you guys. Competition or not its fun to play in our own server with TE folks, i saw it from all your posts.

We'll try and maintain a server for the coming months depending on the response. So keep giving your feedback here
<

too bad i won't be able to participate, don't have the game plus i'll moving out for my studies
<
. You guys enjoy
<

Man does anyone have ip address of Team speak server of TE?

I think changing the DNS server ip addresses reduces your ping, was getting 300-400 on default ISP DNS servers

and when I changed to Google DNS servers it reduced to 160-200, those who are getting high latency should try the Google DNS servers

There ip addresses are

Man does anyone have ip address of Team speak server of TE?

I think changing the DNS server ip addresses reduces your ping, was getting 300-400 on default ISP DNS servers

and when I changed to Google DNS servers it reduced to 160-200, those who are getting high latency should try the Google DNS servers

There ip addresses are

Not at all man, DNS can never have any affect on your pings

they are totally independent

Back