TE BF3 Competition

You have backed out of the competition, dont comment on this thread now
<
dude why dont you try singapore servers.. almost for the same price.. they have lowest ping for almost everyone.

I'd still say stick to Gameserver's, cause BSNL guys get absolutely horrendous (~500ms) pings to Singapore servers. And to European we all would get a similar (150 - 300ms) ping, and as all of us would be playing at that ping only, no one would have a distinct advantage or a disadvantage.

Rest is #saiyan 's decision
<

I had already said that #Saiyan..... European servers would have same pings to almost all of us, so no one will have advantage or disadvantage

#Saiyan get eveybody to test their pings on the already active gameserver bf3 servers.. it will help you decide..

I'd still say stick to Gameserver's, cause BSNL guys get absolutely horrendous (~500ms) pings to Singapore servers. And to European we all would get a similar (150 - 300ms) ping, and as all of us would be playing at that ping only, no one would have a distinct advantage or a disadvantage.

Rest is #saiyan 's decision
<

I am going to order the gamerserver since that is the safer bet. Lets use us try it for a month. I am buying a public server with 16 slots, we can make it private when we require it.

Back