Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikhil said:
Oh hey Vishal,

You were the same guy on that forum ehh?

Your thread got deleted? why? PM them for a reason. Fight. What do they mean by quality issues? Is that because your opinion didnt match with theirs?

PS: I'm Nikhilb2008 on TBHP.
No point. They wont even bother to revert PM.

I am unable to login to Xbhp.............created 2 accounts.
Very funny sites........think they are giving entry to the queens palace. :p

and the forums are messed with 100+ rules....I am fed up with these guys acting too smart. I would rather go for autocar instead.
Some of the Tech form admins(i beleive some are over there) should speak on how to maintain a forum.

PS:I am writing for u guys at XBHP and TBHP.....whatever your reasons for denying permission to members are, it looks damn silly, ridiculous etc from our end.
I hope ur site exists after 5 years with rules like these :)

Strict forum rules that too to post queries etc .
Not happening
Even i too left it on registration when they asked why you like cars? What do they expect me as answer?
Because they pollute the air. They make america and gulf countries richer because they sell oil at much higher prices than actually they need.
They deprive india to move forward because of high inflation prices :mad:

MAGNeT said:
Its just arrogance

They have some elite members(in sense like big names in auto fields)

Just like what apple used to be few years back into desktop we are best we have no competition why should we sell cheap desktops :)
This was little too much , no one is great or elite .

The guy vented out his frustration ,just imagine if you were denied . Just like that !

tbhp need to have little bit more open approach .

Hi guys, I am new to Techenclave!

I too registered on TBHP and after waiting for 10 days I filled up the 'Contact Us" form but didnt get any response ... and then one fine day i tried to login but wasn't able to do....and after sometime I got a mail saying your membership has not been approved and they have a section called "Which policy is best for us" etc and that I should have given some good reasons for the policy I supported.

It's quite dissappointing to know that such kind of reasons are given to deny registrations to new members. It's very dissappointing for people like me who want to be part of such forums.

really team bhp think that they some kind of god . I mean really they are ridiculous . After trying 2times still denied >.<

I tried once & was rejected..... Never tried after that & will never try.....

I have no problems with TeamBHP people thinking that they are geniuses..... :! Their opinion..... Let them have it...... :p

I am a 2 times University Topper myself...... At Graduation & again on post graduation.....
:D

But that doesn't make me think that I am the greatest & most intellectual individual on earth.....

If the TeamBHP Admins think that way..... May the force be with them.....!!!

Lolzzz :D

P.S.: On second thoughts..... If TeamBHP Admins think they are GOD, I am starting to think I am atleast an Angel......!!! :angel1:

Lolzzz

:D

@ nehaladsul: Purpose of this thread is for the OP asking how to activate his team BHP account or to bash other forum and their admins? Its their site/forum and its their choice whether they want to keep an open door or let selected people in- how/where does that mean they (the admins) are more intelligent than you . Its their way of controlling troll/useless posters and it works for them. If you have a problem with a forum or they don't let you join the forum, you move to other choices rather than banging your head against the wall. Isn't that the reason we have auto-zone thread here? so why is there a problem? Do you see any gang of TEAM-BHP members coming here and making a mess of things?

Why such bashing threads crop up in the corner of the forum where people talk about other forum and their admins? If such members gang-up on another forum and talk about other forums, I don't see how few members from this forum is different from a certain from there who have stooped down irrepestive who and where they come from. Its not as if they offended you or something right? Techenclave has a standard that was maintained from the start, especially a member's behaviour on the forum. But if such comments are going to increase where for no reason people are flashing that they are working for larsen and turbo and they are 2 times university topper, its high time that Techenclave follows the same funda as what team-BHP does to preserve and healthily expand the forum for the benifit of the readers/lurkers/guests.

Most probably TE will give me warning even banned me and i am not good writer like you Sorcerer.

but i agree what you saying but how the hell they know that new user is good or bad or just spammer . before not even letting new user try . I really liked TE way of work atleast they give us chance to prove ourself if we are not fit they won't allow us . We all are not born genius . we comes to form to get our own problems solved and some people comes so that they can help others . If we know that form has people who have same car like us don't we want to get our problem solved by those good people then those people who don't know anything about their own cars .

that's all i have to say is that they should give chance to new user .

mastersquall said:
but i agree what you saying but how the hell they know that new user is good or bad or just spammer .

Its their site/forum and its their choice whether they want to keep an open door or let selected people in- how/where does that mean they (the admins) are more intelligent than you . Its their way of controlling troll/useless posters and it works for them.
mastersquall said:
that's all i have to say is that they should give chance to new user .

Irrespective of the fact whether a forum keeps an open door policy or not, a forum is not a public property. An admin can implement/change/alter as he wishes. TE's way of doing things is different from how Team BHP does and how other forum does. They have their own reasons- not necessarily controlling spammers. Maybe they want to keep a control on the population influx (irrespective of the quality of the crowd) on a forum so that its easier for the mods/staff to keep things under control or maybe they have made a decision based on their observation or experience.

Let's take TE as an example- we had a HUGE influx of people moving here from another forum because of which the forum has gone for a toss ( enough chance/warning/infractions were given but can't make horse out of donkeys), troll on other specific member and because of that many veterans/regular/legendary/whatever members don't post any longer. I hated the fact that one particular member said something to Naga. I hated the fact that few people started to irritate cranky because of which majority of his posts reduced dramatically. Chances are still given but history is a proof itself that whenever a loud mouth joins a forum he's in that state of mind that he has done a big favour joining here.

@ Neha: Coming from a person who is under impression that TEAM BHP is "intellectually superior" and you who says that 'he is a topper', I don't understand why on Earth do you have to use so many fullstops :p.

The Sorcerer said:
@ nehaladsul: Purpose of this thread is for the OP asking how to activate his team BHP account or to bash other forum and their admins? Its their site/forum and its their choice whether they want to keep an open door or let selected people in- how/where does that mean they (the admins) are more intelligent than you . Its their way of controlling troll/useless posters and it works for them. If you have a problem with a forum or they don't let you join the forum, you move to other choices rather than banging your head against the wall. Isn't that the reason we have auto-zone thread here? so why is there a problem? Do you see any gang of TEAM-BHP members coming here and making a mess of things?

Why such bashing threads crop up in the corner of the forum where people talk about other forum and their admins? If such members gang-up on another forum and talk about other forums, I don't see how few members from this forum is different from a certain from there who have stooped down irrepestive who and where they come from. Its not as if they offended you or something right? Techenclave has a standard that was maintained from the start, especially a member's behaviour on the forum. But if such comments are going to increase where for no reason people are flashing that they are working for larsen and turbo and they are 2 times university topper, its high time that Techenclave follows the same funda as what team-BHP does to preserve and healthily expand the forum for the benifit of the readers/lurkers/guests.
Lolzzz.....

No mate..... U took my post in the wrong sense...... :hap5:

I did not intend to insult or bash any other forum...... Nor do I intend to bang my head on the wall.... I made it clear that I was never gonna attempt to register at TeamBHP again.....

It started off on a funny note..... But I guess it was not that funny for you or others...... :ashamed:

In fact, I even mailed TeamBHP with the same stuff that I posted on this thread.....

If I was wrong, I apologize for the same..... (Obvoiusly to my fellow TE members & not to TeamBHP!!!) But frankly, I really didn't intend to bash any forum..... I had made it very clear in my post..... They can have their own opinion about themselves..... I have no issues.....

I reiterate that whatever was posted here by me was not out of hatred or anger or vengeance for rejecting my registration......

It was just my opinion about the registration process..... Even then, if anyone here on TE feels/felt offended by the post, I apologize for having expressed my opinion.

What else can I say...... ;)

No policy would be a problem if it was backed by a strong enough reason justifying it...... isn't it??

mopar said:
el33t? can you tell me what you typed there? P.M also good. :D
I had a Maruti zen which i modified a bit. I wrote about it and some praises in exactly 60 simple words (did online word count and no grammatical mistakes.. LOL) and I got in :D. Nowadays, spending lot of time there. It's very addictive if you love cars. The mods are really friendly and reply to you if you post according to the forum rules and policies.

Anyways, as someone mentioned here, there is a similar forum The Automotive India - Fuel For PetrolHeads - Home which seems good and growing.

Got my membership rejected thrice..still i do browse their sections like travelogues,vintage cars...maybe this time im going to inform them hormazd sorabjee is my brother&renuka kriplani is my sister..:p

sri_k said:
Got my membership rejected thrice..still i do browse their sections like travelogues,vintage cars...maybe this time im going to inform them hormazd sorabjee is my brother&renuka kriplani is my sister..:p
Lol..... Better still, tell them u are Hormazd Sorabjee & want to be an undercover member.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back