Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
greenhorn said:
magnet, what does it mean :ashamed: . At least one t bhp mod is a member here :)

Who cares....

I need their help but they not ready to make me their part.

Atleast we are not like them(arrogant)

(removed some discrepancies...sorry for that)

Same goes with their talibanic understanding of moding/membership

note::the member last post is on last year and he hardly surf s around

:eek:hyeah: ^^ That the good thing here , ppl are real here .i.e the way you talk is the way ppl post here.

But there ppl have split personality , they expect you to change the way you post ,decently ,without spelling mistake ,proper english ..what not , why ? why do you have to change just bcos you are in the forum ,why cant you be real and type or post the way you are .What if some one does not know english or talk english ? .English is not the national language , its a indian forum and then an international forum later. They dont seem to realise that .:mad:
simile limitation is most irritating of the lot .:bleh: .I think they never upgrade similes there , its the same similes that came out the box in the first install :tongue:

nfsnfs said:
:eek:hyeah: ^^ That the good thing here , ppl are real here .i.e the way you talk is the way ppl post here.

But there ppl have split personality , they expect you to change the way you post ,decently ,without spelling mistake ,proper english ..what not , why ? why do you have to change just bcos you are in the forum ,why cant you be real and type or post the way you are .What if some one does not know english or talk english ? .English is not the national language , its a indian forum and then an international forum later. They dont seem to realise that .:mad:
simile limitation is most irritating of the lot .:bleh: .I think they never upgrade similes there , its the same similes that came out the box in the first install :tongue:

Yes, but let us hope nobody posts in Amarbir's language.;)

nfsnfs said:

Im very happy that people like you are kept out of team-bhp. Btw, its smiley. Not simile.

I have to try getting an account sometime. In the words of a famous presenter of an automotive show - How hard can it be? :p

aahahahaha ^ my sentiments exactly (no offense to you nfsnfs) and i did make an attempt to sign up and got in. though i dont frequent that place it was a nice feeling that i aint no dang sms-lingo warrior.

I have a query related to xbhp forums but did not want to create separate thread so asking here. I registered in xbhp forums today and it said that my account has been submitted for moderation and will be activated after that. How much time does it take for this to happen ???

Its a F*** all board. They think they're literary geniuses or Wren n Martin experts and we do not know our Grammar. I've stopped going to their forum altogether after my request for membership was denied twice. I'm not gonna die if I'm not made a member there you know!

And, browsing the discussions doesn't require you to be a member anyway. So much for the losers at TBHP.

m.a. said:
Its a F*** all board. They think they're literary geniuses or Wren n Martin experts and we do not know our Grammar. I've stopped going to their forum altogether after my request for membership was denied twice. I'm not gonna die if I'm not made a member there you know!

And, browsing the discussions doesn't require you to be a member anyway. So much for the losers at TBHP.

Its just arrogance

They have some elite members(in sense like big names in auto fields)

Just like what apple used to be few years back into desktop we are best we have no competition why should we sell cheap desktops :)

I registered at Team BHP with the username 'Kabooka' . Now my membership has been denied by the Admins. So I can log in but i cant post or anything . Is there any way to convince these guys. What if we have along standing member of that forum over here & he can reccomend us ?

your accunt is as good as dead, you can't post anything. the best thing to do is now re register with a fancy useername related to cars and a new email adddress. copy an essay from the internet on "why you love cars" and blah blah edit cut copy make it look like you wrote it. retry i got in after 6 attempts. they want an essay like the one you might write to get into harvard or some thing.all the best. keep reregistering don't waste time make registering in Tbhp ur hobby part time

Lots of theories.

The official stand is that they want to keep non-enthusiasts out. They dont want people with poor communication skills. That is why I guess they ask you to fill in that "I love cars" section. They want to keep the standards of their members high.

Nothing wrong with their aim, but I dont agree with the procedure.

It simply shouldnt be so hard. In our country, there are tons of people who love cars. They may not know much about the technical side of it, but that doesnt mean they should be denied entry. If you dont allow them to enter, ask their questions, etc... you will lose out in the long run.

Another problem is that many members who have valid queries are NEVER allowed to post it openly on the forum. The posts/threads are always deleted and the member may be infracted as well.

This kind of non-transparency obviously results in a lot of conspiracy theories!

Some people claim that TBHP is just trying to boost it's numbers so that when they eventually sell the domain, they can get a higher price for it.

Some people register but they are denied. Supposedly, if the person tries again, he cannot try with the username he tried earlier. He has to try with a new username as the first handle is said to be used up.

This artificially boosts number. Or so some people say. I dont have any personal experience with this. I'm posting this as hearsay.

Login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back