The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@sriharsha_m
Congrats on the buy.
Damages please incl customs.
Thank you :)
Paid 13k for X3 & HM3 after some discounts.
Package was opened by customs, luckily no duty was charged as the declaration was undervalued ...........or may be they thought I bought some cheap chinese crap :p

O.T: TE is not working on Tapatalk?[DOUBLEPOST=1381819336][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Tenida Your impressions about the speaker please.. Looks like VFM.
Bought the same, last year from infibeam. Functionality wise it's VFM, I use this as alarm clock and FM Radio player.
SQ is not that good, so I wouldn't use it for listening to music. If someone is looking for portable speakers, Fenda V560 or V620 are much much better.

Last edited:
For my backup net connection,
BSNL.JPG

Thinking to use 140/month for 1GB 3G or yearly plan of 1251 for 9GB.

Total Damage, Rs.201 for 128KB SIM and Rs.100 talktime.

Last edited:
Hi guys, long time no see, sorry for not being a regular visitor these days(job stress), I have bought a few things over the past months, so its high time I put everything here:

Soundmagic E10:
6PpX8ES.jpg

Bought these babies a month or two back, to replace the E30 that I lost :( but these are no slouch, a little warm compared to E30 but I like the sound signature very much, no fatigue over prolonged use.

And the star of the day:

tNvSoSP.jpg

Viewing angles? Pfftt:
YDaNtG8.jpg

The display might not look very good, but its because, due to lack of official screen guard they had placed a generic matte screenguard over it, which was the only one that fitted after cutting, so the display doesn't look that good, but I had a glance before they put on the screenguard and its the best display I had ever seen, colors look beyond good. I'll upload some more pics after a get a glossy official screenguard.

The backside, featuring the 13MP camera with OIS and the revolutionary back button
(its absolutely true that it makes control easier and doesn't take more that half an hour to get used to):

nhbgIxY.jpg

Quick window cover, works really good, transition is completely lag free and very responsive,
hoping to see more custom widgets soon(XDA??):

UJVKsJP.jpg

Quadbeat Headphones, easily the best in the box headphones I had tested,
lacks a bit in isolation but then again for calls etc its more than good enough.

8TPACLL.jpg

Ze box, I hate small boxes(seems everyone is going there these days)
FHqNAg2.jpg

The sim tray remover pin:
kwUYDg7.jpg

PS: My bank balance needs some digitalis.... :p

Apart from these I had also bought a few more stuff which I can't take pictures atm, including some run of the mill logitech wireless MK combo(the mouse cr@pped out in 5 months, middle button gone) and a Braun electric shaver.

@dr.sankhadeep Watch looks very classy.... You already have such a amazing collection and you just keep adding.... I think you are possessed by the witch of watches :p
Nice and clean design but stands class apart... great choice...

Back