The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@Tenida a quick review please, focus on sound loudness and quality and a bit on the alarm feature!

PS> i can get it and order for multiple people for 1139!
Order Summary (1 Item)
Total
rsblack.gif
Shipping FREE
Promotion (XXXXXXX)
rsblack.gif
Amount Payable
rsblack.gif

About Sound Quality:-
Crisp, clear, loud and has some bass effect too, pretty good for the 5 inch size. Make: Wood body. Total VFM

i assume we are in sync? My Point is hunting down the Chelpark Ink was special for Roxtin so he posted and I supported the FEELING behind the purchase..
I also agree there's nothing special with watches, rigs, blu rays, pens, gaming consoles.. yada yada ..
its the FEELING that's SPECIAL

It depends what paradigm one wants to implement for an article and the instrumental value it holds for them. Of course, we use our cell phones or computer screen 99% of the time to check time, and most of our offices and ADLs are moving to paper-less mode. In fact that is encouraged. But watches, pens, inks thereon hold immense historical value and being a history buff (Johnny Depp is one; so we are in great company); is nothing to be shunned or questioned. Same goes with straight razors, turntables, yo-yos', 8-track records, watches with a balance-wheel, 2-stroke Yamaha RX-100s, and ink-pens. They are a sweet fragrance of our past, which we yearn for and have left behind in leaps-and-bounds. That is all there is.

@Tenida a quick review please, focus on sound loudness and quality and a bit on the alarm feature!

PS> i can get it and order for multiple people for 1139!
Order Summary (1 Item)
Total
rsblack.gif
Shipping FREE
Promotion (XXXXXXX)
rsblack.gif
Amount Payable
rsblack.gif
From where and how? Share the discount coupon.

It depends what paradigm one wants to implement for an article and the instrumental value it holds for them. Of course, we use our cell phones or computer screen 99% of the time to check time, and most of our offices and ADLs are moving to paper-less mode. In fact that is encouraged. But watches, pens, inks thereon hold immense historical value and being a history buff (Johnny Depp is one; so we are in great company); is nothing to be shunned or questioned. Same goes with straight razors, turntables, yo-yos', 8-track records, watches with a balance-wheel, 2-stroke Yamaha RX-100s, and ink-pens. They are a sweet fragrance of our past, which we yearn for and have left behind in leaps-and-bounds. That is all there is.

So, chelpark ink is special, right?

Went for wharfedale diamond 121 instead of tannoys due to no availability and even Dali zensors had a wait time for 2 weeks, and also the bandridge 12mm cable

IMG_20131009_185822.jpg IMG_20131009_185843.jpg IMG_20131009_210902.jpg IMG_20131009_211058.jpg

the wall is due for a paint sometime this week, so that i can fix my modular AV table set which also has speaker stand inbuilt :) , this is just my temporary set up for this week , so never mind the ODD speaker placement

do speakers have burn in times too ?

sorry about the crappy pics , i dont own a decent camera atm

Last edited:
Went for wharfedale diamond 121 instead of tannoys due to no availability and even Dali zensors had a wait time for 2 weeks, and also the bandridge 12mm cable

View attachment 27942 View attachment 27943 View attachment 27944 View attachment 27945

the wall is due for a paint sometime this week, so that i can fix my modular AV table set which also has speaker stand inbuilt :) , this is just my temporary set up for this week , so never mind the ODD speaker placement

do speakers have burn in times too ?

sorry about the crappy pics , i dont own a decent camera atm

Congrats. Damages and also you how much you paid for the Denon. Also any plans to add a sub.

Congrats. Damages and also you how much you paid for the Denon. Also any plans to add a sub.
thank you buddy :), The current price for the Denon x1000 is 43k + tax and i managed to get it for 37k inclusive of all taxes and stuff, with bill and warranty, was a deal i couldnt refuse, cos the dealer had bought the stock before the prices went high
and bought the wharfedale diamond 121 for 19800 where as it sells for nothing less than 23k, so i did get a very good deal i guess, hate the price hike due to dollar value, yes im planning to add a center first followed by sub in next 3 months :), i think sub will be an overkill cos these BS have good bass to my liking already but never know what my mindset would be after getting a center

These bookshelves will be moving as rears once i buy floorstanders by 1st quarter of next year :)

Back