The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Thanks guys.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Great Purchases Sweetvar and Bloody Awesome Pictures,Best Being the Flip flop and the Last macBook Air.Can u please Share the Camera & post processing info?

And Also I Love That CD Wallet.Where did u buy It from?

It's just that I took the snaps early morning around 6 which made them come so good. Reason? I like it when the sun exposes its fresh light directly on the subject. I used a Canon 450D(XSi) with a 55-250mm lens, might have been the 18-55mm lens for one or two snaps. I haven't done any post processing though, uploaded them directly from the camera.

EDIT: I bought that CD case back in 2004/2005 at Best Buy in the States. It is made by Case Logic, capacity is 256 discs. I think I paid around $40-70, can't remember.

1420184602.png

262549_254801327881316_100000543524379_981809_2647600_n.jpg

Meesa loves my university , It gets better and better in the night when there isnt much traffic :p

Black_Hawk said:
Got the QcK+ Fnatic mousepad today:

Gliding my Razer Mamba over this fine mousepad is heavenly. Loving it :)

Nice! Is that a cloth based mousepad? Of all cloth based ones I have used they just seem to wear out after say a year or so. QCK also has a glass surface based mousepad - trying to source one locally for ages now but to no avail. :(

Gannu said:
Nice! Is that a cloth based mousepad? Of all cloth based ones I have used they just seem to wear out after say a year or so. QCK also has a glass surface based mousepad - trying to source one locally for ages now but to no avail. :(

Thanks gannu :)

Yes, it's a cloth-based mousepad with rubber base. It's bigger in size compared to the Razer Goliathus Alpha I had prior to this. Which is the glass surface based mousepad your referring to... can you post a link?

bought a corsair H80 and my brooks running shoe coming tomorrow will post pics soon...:D

really liking the corsair H80 . temps are good:eek:hyeah:

@black hawk Congo...its a good mouse pad but its gets dirty very easily mainly the yellow color part:cool2:

dr.sankhadeep said:
bought a corsair H80 and my brooks running shoe coming tomorrow will post pics soon...:D

really liking the corsair H80 . temps are good:eek:hyeah:

@black hawk Congo...its a good mouse pad but its gets dirty very easily mainly the yellow color part:cool2:

Thanks mate! Yup, needs a dusting every alternate day with a soft cloth to keep it nice and clean. Btw, I saw your H80 being packed in MD Computers the day I went to pick up the mousepad, hehe! Congrats to you too... so your system is finally watercooled :D

Don't know if it qualifies for this thread or not

Apple iPhone 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked with Apple India bill and 1 year Warranty
Damages : Rs. 33,200

It definitely does.. And why wont it?? We share even a keychain for a showoff... :)

spawnfreak said:
Don't know if it qualifies for this thread or not

Apple iPhone 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked with Apple India bill and 1 year Warranty

Damages : Rs. 33,200

Back