The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Black_Hawk said:
Yah actually, hehe!! Really love the keyboard and the LCD looks absolutely stunning :D

Btw, how much did you get your 8 gigs of memory for mate? I'm thinking about getting 8 gigs of ripjaws from MD Computers.
Its Rs 4170/- with Tax.Price is on higher side if you compare with Primeabgb.But you will get local warranty from them.

amartya87 said:
Its Rs 4170/- with Tax.Price is on higher side if you compare with Primeabgb.But you will get local warranty from them.

Thanks man... will be visiting MD sometime next week, been long since I went to Pradeep Ji's shop.

^Wow awesome Divie! That was super quick. Glad you got a SPVA panel - another one successfully cracked the ridiculous panel lottery! :D

its showtime guys.,,,
[attachment=8913:15477.attach]

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 135
Bought the samsung 37" LED TV , iPhone 3GS and HTC Desire S - the same day. lol. :clap:
Trying to buy the samsung wireless LAN adapter - can be bought in only one place in whole of mumbai !! Damn u Samsung !! :mad:

^Congrats :) But why the 3GS now ?

How much did you pay for all these ? Let me know the price of that wireless LAN adapter when you buy it :)

Saiyan said:
^Congrats :) But why the 3GS now ?

How much did you pay for all these ? Let me know the price of that wireless LAN adapter when you buy it :)
Birthday gift for my kid bro ;)
It was a big jump for him from a samsung champ.
19K for 3gs, 24.5k for Desire S and 60k for the TV.
Called up the samsung executive and they are selling Wifi dongle for 3K. Its available at Samsung Plaza in Vileparle,Mumbai. Its the only place selling samsung wifi dongles in Mumbai. Its a shame, that they havent spread the wifi dongles all over mumbai. If Croma can sell a TV, they should sell the dongle as well. Anyhow, u r coaxed to shell out another 3K for the dongle. Havent found any other dongle which can be used alongwith the TV.

Back