The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got this beauty today. need to test it out against the other rokkor pf 58 f1.4
hoping that this would not have the blur that 58mm has at f1.4
IMG_0393.JPG

Thanks !

This is what I have planned; I would play on PS3 for a year and half and complete must-play games. By that time PS4 game library would be matured and can make a switch to PS4 from PS3.

It costed me ₹15,636 for console. I have also bought HDD tray from eBay for ₹245. Tray would accommodate 500GB HDD pulled from laptop couple if tears back and being used as external HDD.
Same boat as you. Had never played games on a console. Always a PC gamer. After thinking a lot about PS4, got the PS3 few months back. I have a vast library of games to complete and am currently enjoying playing GTA 5 on it.

From where did you order it and how did he do a custom colour for you and did you apply it on your own or someone else did

I got it from gadgetshieldz.com. Thy've got skins under the Skinnova brand. Drop them a mail, with the details of your order if you want a custom job. They'll give you a quote.
And I applied it myself.

^^ dont you think a pen drive (USB) a better and cheaper option for that particular purpose...?
for additional purpose this is great..
Mine is an old LG XCanvas without USB port. This is a better option as my toddlers choice varies and playing it off via YouTube is much quicker and simpler for my mother and my wife.

And as an aside its going to come in use for other purpose too as you mentioned.

source of purchase please:rolleyes:.. looking forward to get some manual lens for sony a6000
I bought it off of ebay. the lens, hoya uv filter, auscam cpl for $125 ;)
my advise is that you dont buy any brand other than minolta. From my experience, they are always very sharp at one stop more than the highest aperture and very cheap. Actually they are sharper than the carl zeiss jena. brands like zeiss, voigtlaender, leica and others are very costly. Most of the minoltas that I bought are usually purchased for no more than 55AUD. Also the key is to learn to disassemble and clean the fungus. most of the times the you get lenses with fungus at a very very cheap price (like $10) and are very easy to clean. I got a 135mm 2.8 minolta rokkor for something like $25 and it had one small speck of fungus, it took me 10 minutes to open and clean and after that when I took the photos, they were amazingly sharp.

Back