The "Everyday" show-off thread !

TECH-COM SATA/IDE to USB converter

Got it from ebay for 567Rs odd(orignial price: 597+ 5%off coupon)

P1060032.jpg

Package includes:
-SATA/IDE to USB converter
-Power Adaptor + power cable for molex
-molex to SATA power converter
-A short SATA cable
-Driver CD+ Manual(which is wrong one. It's of IDE to USB casing:p)

SATA & 2.5" IDE

SATA & IDE

It has a converted which enables us to access SATA, IDE and Laptop (2.5" IDE)HDD via USB.
Not only HDD but you can also use your DVD RW with it.:eek:hyeah:
It's plug and play device and is hot swappable.

Transfer speed: Box says transfer speed to be 480Mbps max. I got 25MBps for writing & 36 MBPS for reading(Reading is taken while transferring file. NO any software used)

Power adaptor has low built quailty and get's hot faster than normal adaptors would get. I should be carefull about that.

Now, that's my cheap HDD docking station:eek:hyeah: (without eSATA support)

Re: TECH-COM SATA/IDE to USB converter

Sudarshan_SMD said:

Got it from ebay for 567Rs odd(orignial price: 597+ 5%off coupon)

P1060032.jpg

Package includes:
-SATA/IDE to USB converter
-Power Adaptor + power cable for molex
-molex to SATA power converter
-A short SATA cable
-Driver CD+ Manual(which is wrong one. It's of IDE to USB casing:p)

SATA & 2.5" IDE

SATA & IDE

It has a converted which enables us to access SATA, IDE and Laptop (2.5" IDE)HDD via USB.
Not only HDD but you can also use your DVD RW with it.:eek:hyeah:
It's plug and play device and is hot swappable.

Transfer speed: Box says transfer speed to be 480Mbps max. I got 25MBps for writing & 36 MBPS for reading(Reading is taken while transferring file. NO any software used)

Power adaptor has low built quailty and get's hot faster than normal adaptors would get. I should be carefull about that.

Now, that's my cheap HDD docking station:eek:hyeah: (without eSATA support)

be carefu with this buddy, it ruined my motherboard and hard disk.:(

Gannu said:
Congrats Joy! I think i would pick up my copy from DTDC today. :p

Do it asap bro :eek:hyeah: , the game just plain rocks , this game is the Crysis of Console , damn has the best graphics of any game till now on consoles. :p

Black_Hawk said:
Nice compact set-up, the proccy is looks so tiny.

LOL you wouldn't believe but your comment seems to be directed at the heatsink-fan atop the Northbridge! The processor is next to it and has no active cooling. :p

joy1 said:
Do it asap bro :eek:hyeah: , the game just plain rocks , this game is the Crysis of Console , damn has the best graphics of any game till now on consoles. :p

No it appears this's going to wait like forever! :'(

DTDC is closed for a few days here in Surat. Rang up the Super Franchisee and they're like "come, pick it up before 4 PM"!! Like we're totally free! :mad:

Will have it probably 2 days hence. I'm going to take a day of on Saturday and finish it off!

Gannu said:
LOL you wouldn't believe but your comment seems to be directed at the heatsink-fan atop the Northbridge! The processor is next to it and has no active cooling. :p

:O !!! ok i gotta confess , i dint know this fact !....:ashamed: thanks for the info....now where are my fans :lol:

ishashank said:
oh... i got the same set.. same company for Rs 100 from nehru place... you got ripped bro

yeah!!! I'm bedridden can't go out for a few weeks :( and didn't want to bug my parents to get it from ritchie st. :eek:hyeah:

btw giving 200 bucks to the service guy each time the lappy needs some upgrade is relatively a bigger rip-off :rofl:

_

Just a look at my Series Folder.

Most made by Moi, some dwnlded . . the Raymonds 1 by Sei :hap2:

Attachments

• Folder.jpg
    Folder.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 153
Back