(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Zotac Gtx 660 synergy edition and Cooler Master thunder 600W psu to sell. Bought in April, 2014 from local store. Still got original bills(combined bill with other components) and original boxes.
Products are used for these 2 years, but they are still in excellent condition and perfectly working. How much should I expect?

How much to expect for - First gen , Coolermaster CM 690 cabinet ?

6/10 condition . custom modded with full transparent window + black interiors.

hello iPhone fanboys, how much for an iPhone 4S 16GB with dead display? Calling works if you know where to press. :D so I don't think there is any other problem with the phone. Sadly I didn't even get to use it properly for a minute as it was dead on arrival. Very good cosmetically.
Would be great if someone can buy it off.

How much price can I get for a Galax GT-730 EXOC(OC) Edition 1GB DDR5 GPU? It's been used for 13 months only for 1-2 hrs per day for gaming.

hello iPhone fanboys, how much for an iPhone 4S 16GB with dead display? Calling works if you know where to press. :D so I don't think there is any other problem with the phone. Sadly I didn't even get to use it properly for a minute as it was dead on arrival. Very good cosmetically.
Would be great if someone can buy it off.

I have a Zotac Gtx 660 synergy edition and Cooler Master thunder 600W psu to sell. Bought in April, 2014 from local store. Still got original bills(combined bill with other components) and original boxes.
Products are used for these 2 years, but they are still in excellent condition and perfectly working. How much should I expect?

Any ideas about mine?

I have a Seasonic S12II 520 that's come back from RMA. Since I couldn't be without one, I bought the 620 version a few weeks ago. From what I can tell, my rig doesn't really require the 620, so I might end up selling one. How much can I sell each of them for?

I have a Seasonic S12II 520 that's come back from RMA. Since I couldn't be without one, I bought the 620 version a few weeks ago. From what I can tell, my rig doesn't really require the 620, so I might end up selling one. How much can I sell each of them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back