~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Hello TTM,

My friends friend have SE W595 + 1 GB Card in pristine condition with 2 months warranty still left, he wanted to sell it for 5k, is it good deal? what are the MAIN disadvantages of this Sliding Phone?

Please reply fast.

PS: Also suggest any phone equal to K750i & should be relatively tough.

Emperor said:
Hello TTM,

My friends friend have SE W595 + 1 GB Card in pristine condition with 2 months warranty still left, he wanted to sell it for 5k, is it good deal? what are the MAIN disadvantages of this Sliding Phone?

Please reply fast.

Yeah, nothing wrong in asking for a testing warranty (few days) if he claims that the phone is in perfect condition.

Have you actually seen/used it? You might want to check for the smoothness/sturdiness of the sliding mechanism. That apart, it's a pretty good device with music being top priority.

Emperor said:
PS: Also suggest any phone equal to K750i & should be relatively tough.

It depends on what you are looking for...

The K750 is still one of the best 2MP camera phones.

~ T.T.M ~

thetoxicmind said:
Thanks for pointing out the mistake and going by his list, it's 'music & SQ' which he holds paramount in his list of priorities.

~ T.T.M ~

Followed by Wifi.

I was just correcting your mistake, no intention to hurt anyone here.

Hi TTM,

I'm looking for any LATEST Nokia/Samsung or other phone (good sound/good cam/durability/build quality) equal to or near by to K750i performance but light weight & with more features (budget 5-7k).

Thanks for replies :)
Emperor said:
suggest any phone equal to K750i & should be relatively tough.

thetoxicmind said:
It depends on what you are looking for...
The K750 is still one of the best 2MP camera phones.

~ T.T.M ~

thanks for all your valuable suggestion guys.........i sorted out final for 3 mobiles and i cant pick one pls help me too choose the best one....

samsung jet (17.2k)
samsung galaxy(14.2k)
htc touch 2 (21K)

anyone...which is work for money...........i dont need for any office purpose....i just need a phone with really good touch....decent camera and music.......pls suggest which is the best in this....

Emperor said:
Hi TTM,

I'm looking for any LATEST Nokia/Samsung or other phone (good sound/good cam/durability/build quality) equal to or near by to K750i performance but light weight & with more features (budget 5-7k).

Thanks for replies :)

Well, it's a mixed lot.

You have the following:

Samsung S5200 ~ 6.9K*

Nokia 6303 Classic ~ 6.3K*

Samsung J800 Luxe ~ 6.7K*

Samsung L700 ~ 6.6K*

SE Naite ~ 6.2K*

archat68 said:
Between Samsung Omnia Pro 7320 and Nokia E71 which one to go for? I know that one is with Symbian OS and the other is with WM. But any other noticeable difference?

The OS is the decisive factor for most folks, some of course taking advantage of the E71's uber premium looks.

Win 6.1 standard isn't the most pleasing interface (minor annoyances and visual appeal) to work with but if you are ready to look past that, the horsepower under the hood will make for a swift and snappy user experience. The E71 on the other hand, with less powerful hardware, relies on the overall package (OS included) to lure business(ideally) to make the selection.

Simply put, if you are looking for a speedy device that's great on paper (well blended mix) and CHEAPER, the Samsung B7320 it is ! For a wholesome package, the looks and OS included, Nokia E71 would be the obvious alternative.

Hope this helps. :)

~ T.T.M ~

smart2net said:
thanks for all your valuable suggestion guys.........i sorted out final for 3 mobiles and i cant pick one pls help me too choose the best one....

samsung jet (17.2k)
samsung galaxy(14.2k)
htc touch 2 (21K)

anyone...which is work for money...........i dont need for any office purpose....i just need a phone with really good touch....decent camera and music.......pls suggest which is the best in this....

Either the Galaxy's pricing is a glitch or a limited offer.

The Samsung Jet would be perfect for your needs. :)

~ T.T.M ~

Which of these phones is the best: N97, N97 Mini, N900 Maemo or i-phone?

Also, does someone know that for much can one get a new i-phone from U.S?

& whatt are the rates of i-phone in India?

Any idea on how the Sony Ericsson Jalou is?

I'm planning to get this for my Mom. Can't seem to find it anywhere online other than univercell. Has it launched in India? Price and availability?

Any other good flip phones for around 10k?

@sathinfotrix

hiii sathyan from chennai. i am planning to buy a mobile in the range less than 10 k.please suggest me some modelss.spec must be camera resolution 3.2 MP,good sound feauture

guys which one is best among the 3 SE W 595,SE T 710,SE C510 ALSO LET ME KNOW ANY MOBILE LESS THAN 10 K GOOD CAMERA RESOLUTION 3.2 MP AND SOUND FEATURE

Help me plz

SATHYAN FROM CHENNAI,pLANNED TO BUY A MOBILE IN THE BUDGET LESS THAN 9000MAIN CONSTRAINT IS SOUND MUST BE GOOD AND CAMERA RESOLUTION GREATER THAN 3 MP .I AM INTERESTED IN SONY ERICCSON PLZ LET ME...

guys tis is sathyan from chennao need to buy a fone with in budget of 8k suggestme some good models main feautres must be sound be max and camera feautres must be good

guys please let me know the specifications of samsung star fone how will be the sound feautres will it be more than sony ericcson tell me whether to go for sony ericcson c 510 or samsung star

guys thiz is sathyan from chenai going to buy a phone within a week.my budget is than 10k i am interested in sony ericcson because of its looks and sound feauture.. suggest me some models of sony...

How many replies do you need to make up your mind? :S

desiibond said:
@sathinfotrix, check these:

SE Yari : 12.5k-13k

Nokia 5800XM: 13.5k

Nokia N79 (5mp camera): 14.5k

i am planning to buy a mobile in the range less than 10 k

^ Did you miss this line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back